Toronto and Beyond

Toronto Goodlife Marathon (Read 256 times)

I will have all the time in the world for pre-race meet up ........ So let's say, anytime after 9 ... I will be lingering around the Tim Horton's near the start.
    Thanks for the headstart, I'll wave to you guys as I go by iif your in Tim's after 9. Now if you were going to start on time maybe I'll wear roller blades and you guys can just tow me I'll just be heaading home after .......... I know I'm going to be sore Big grin I'll say one for Anita's Mom tonight, hey I used to be an alter boy that should count for something Smile

"The drops of rain make a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by oft falling." - Lucretius

Go Pre!

Thanks for the headstart, I'll wave to you guys as I go by iif your in Tim's after 9. Now if you were going to start on time maybe I'll wear roller blades and you guys can just tow me I'll just be heading home after .......... I know I'm going to be sore Big grin I'll say one for Anita's Mom tonight, hey I used to be an alter boy that should count for something Smile
      Of course, I meant, anytime after 8:00 Smile Services and Funeral were today. Very emotional, but after a year of suffering, she is definitely in a better place now as is the entirely family who pretty much mourned the inevitable for over a year. Anita is running Sunday. She will be slightly undertrained, but finds great solace in running, especially in the atmosphere of a big event. We have had 2 straight days of coffee, wine, and party sandwiches as our main source of nutrition. this is good right?
      redleaf

Of course, I meant, anytime after 8:00 Smile Services and Funeral were today. Very emotional, but after a year of suffering, she is definitely in a better place now as is the entirely family who pretty much mourned the inevitable for over a year. Anita is running Sunday. She will be slightly undertrained, but finds great solace in running, especially in the atmosphere of a big event. We have had 2 straight days of coffee, wine, and party sandwiches as our main source of nutrition. this is good right?
        Just another comment to say I'm sorry you and Anita have had this loss.

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

Hope everything went smoothly yesterday, Dave. As promised, here are the details where we could meet: South side of Mel Lastman Square. From Yonge St., at the south end of the square, you'll see outdoor concrete stairs going down to a long courtyard-like area with a fountain and trees. We could meet at the bottom of the stairs. You can also reach this area from the parking lots behind Mel Lastman Square. Just follow the long lower level courtyard eastward towards Yonge Street. My running club has met at this spot in prior years, there are doors that lead inside to warmth if it's chilly and washrooms. I am planning to meet others for the buses from the Marriott Courtyard hotel (Yonge/College) around 600-615, and will be at Mel Lastman Square as soon as the buses drop us off. MTA: in the event we miss each other - Good luck everyone! I'll be lining up by the 3:40 pace bunny.

Go Pre!

Hope everything went smoothly yesterday, Dave. As promised, here are the details where we could meet: South side of Mel Lastman Square. From Yonge St., at the south end of the square, you'll see outdoor concrete stairs going down to a long courtyard-like area with a fountain and trees. We could meet at the bottom of the stairs. You can also reach this area from the parking lots behind Mel Lastman Square. Just follow the long lower level courtyard eastward towards Yonge Street. My running club has met at this spot in prior years, there are doors that lead inside to warmth if it's chilly and washrooms. I am planning to meet others for the buses from the Marriott Courtyard hotel (Yonge/College) around 600-615, and will be at Mel Lastman Square as soon as the buses drop us off. MTA: in the event we miss each other - Good luck everyone! I'll be lining up by the 3:40 pace bunny.
            Sounds like a plan. I will see you there. Everything went very well with the funeral services. Thanks for all your sentiments folks. Have a great Sunday if I don't see you all! D
            redleaf

Hope you all did well! I spent so much time pouring gatorade my hands are that lovely shade of neon yellow-green! Big grin

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362