Toronto and Beyond

Nice 10k PB Jason (Read 141 times)

Great race Jason. What you thought you could race and slink away without anyone noticing? Garmin isn't that accurate, you have to go with the course measurement Wink Yeah 48:41 is great ...........although 48:33 is better Tongue

"The drops of rain make a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by oft falling." - Lucretius

Thanks Pat. The website states that the course is certified....... Just wait till sporting life in the spring... I'm going sub 45. JR
        The website states that the course is certified....... Just wait till sporting life in the spring... I'm going sub 45. JR
        Told you Got to go with the course measurement.. Sporting Life 10k it's on..........I'm going 1 second faster than you Big grin

"The drops of rain make a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by oft falling." - Lucretius

Great running, Jason, congratulations! That bobsled run down Yonge Street must be 90 seconds to 2 minutes quicker than a flat course.

PBs since age 60:  5k- 24:36, 10k - 47:17. Half Marathon- 1:42:41.

10 miles (unofficial) 1:16:44.

Sporting life is easily 20 or 30 seconds per km faster than most other courses........ 4 or 5 minutes faster without even batting an eye. I'm already looking forward to beating Pat by 1.5 seconds. Big grin JR

Go Pre!

Sporting life is easily 20 or 30 seconds per km faster than most other courses........ 4 or 5 minutes faster without even batting an eye. I'm already looking forward to beating Pat by 1.5 seconds. Big grin JR
              whoa, I may even beat Pat's 5K PR!

Go Pre!

ok, that was mean and I take it back. Evil grin
                  whoa, I may even beat Pat's 5K PR!
                  For the record you might beat my 8k time, since I've never raced the beginner distance of 5k Evil grin I think you will BQ in Vegas. Good Luck there man. [MTA -Oooops, Just checked you need 3:20:59, I thought it was 3:30:59 ..... so I guess you won't BQ in Vegas Evil grin Hey Dave tough_ etc. And Jason There are some Pics of you guys on the midsummers night run site. None of me Sad, Ruth or Daddyo though.