The Graduates

How Far at End of C25K (Read 296 times)

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

I finished my last run of C25K (C2-30Minutes as in my case) today. In my last week, I was averaging about 2.5 miles. Wink I'm content with that although I'd like to see that increase in the next few weeks. So I'm curious... If you did it on time, not distance, what were you averaging for distance at the end of your last week in C25K?

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

I was getting around 3.5K in my 30 min by the end.
      The Graduates - a community of post C25K runners!

Started Running 21 April 2008

2008 Running Goals
      • Finish C25K 22 Jun 2008
      • Run 5K 43:29 29 Jun 2008
      • Complete a 10K fun run
        I was running by distance, not time, but my average was about a 12 minute mile.
        obiebyke

I was running around 2.6 miles. Since then, I've actually slowed WAY down, and get 2.2 miles or so in in 30 mins. But I think it's better for my aerobic fitness and base building.

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

His Sinfulness

His Sinfulness

I was averaging about 2.6 miles, but on days when I was feeling quick I'd get closer to 2.75 miles.
            CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Interesting. Most of us are pretty close to the same spot. Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Athos08

During week 6 of C25K, some had mentionned not getting the distance when just doing the time. So out of curiosity, I went by time all while listening to the podcast and realised that I was definitely not going the distance... It's then that I decided to switch from going by time to going by distance. Now, for me to run 5 km, it takes me between 40 and 45 minutes. Eventually, I hope to bring that down to under 30 minutes (and in my wildest fantasies, to bring it down to under 20 minutes Blush )
                Goals:
                - Run 5 km in 30 minutes or less
                - Lose about 10/15 lb. to fit back in my clothes and maintain weight
                MoonStar

Wow, that make me feel better. PR for 5k 41:30. Average distance for end of program 2.2 miles in 30 min - nut 2.5 miles including warm up.

The young Mama Bear!

2.5 miles is my best set of splits. Proud to be a turtle!
                    Couch to 5K support group! Short-term goals: - Sub 35 5K - Complete my 16-week 10K training plan.
                    Long term goals: - Sub 30 5K. - Compete in a 5K. - Train for a triathlon. - Compete in a 10K.