Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Dragon? Ass-kicking? (Read 769 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

is it sad that I looked at Dragon's mileage and thought... hmmm maybe i really could still do this???
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Congrats Dragon! Now, let's take a quick look at your training for this marathon: Yep. With that kind of preparation, focus, and consistency, I don't foresee any need to worry about the rinky dink marathon coming up next month.

Sneaky. Very, very sneaky.

The Thunder

Congrats Dragon! Now, let's take a quick look at your training for this marathon: Yep. With that kind of preparation, focus, and consistency, I don't foresee any need to worry about the rinky dink marathon coming up next month.
          That log looks familiar....but I just can't place it. Confused

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Now it looks familiar to me. Gee, who will it look familiar to next?

I think it proves that 20 milers are not needed.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

The Thunder

What the fuck is going on here?! Big grin

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

You guys make me giggle. Smile

Amy

Seriously though, congrats. You need to provide a race report from the perspective of someone who didn't train one iota and didn't really care. It would be seriously refreshing. mta: "Seriously." Word of the morning.

Oh Mighty Wing

wait i'm confused are you saying that it still wouldn't be a good idea?? what about once I run 26 days in a row... isn't that like the same thing or something?? I'm confused.

Lazy idiot

Ummm... this thread sucks. But not Amy, she rocks. Congrats, partner.

Tick tock

Oh Mighty Wing

Ummm... this thread sucks. But not Amy, she rocks. Congrats, partner.
                          It's true she really really does!!!!

Lazy idiot

It's true she really really does!!!!
                            Yes, but those graphs help no one. Except maybe monkeys. They suck.

Tick tock

That log looks familiar....but I just can't place it. Confused
                              Now that I can see it...it does look familiar. I wish I could run that much. This person must be planning to win the Monkey or something.