Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Dragon? Ass-kicking? (Read 769 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

COngrats Dragon!! see so I could go run with Dragon... maybe walk and even crawl...
      COngrats Dragon!! see so I could go run with Dragon... maybe walk and even crawl...
      There's still time to change your mind...

Amy

Oh Mighty Wing

but is there time to change DH's??? I would cry if he weren't there to carry me home.
          but is there time to change DH's??? I would cry if he weren't there to carry me home.
          No, you wouldn't. C'mon, I know you want to.

Amy

The Thunder

No, you wouldn't. C'mon, I know you want to.
            Misery loves company.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Congratulations Amy. The monkey will probably be a lot easier, plus you'll get to meet us Tenneseans and that's way better than those San Francisco firemen or getting a silly Tiffany's necklace. Big grin

Lazy idiot

Misery loves company.
                Paul Sheldon could have used some company. Our fates are probably similar.

Tick tock

Oh Mighty Wing

oh i know i want too... Maybe i'll have to talk to DH about it tonight... damn he's gonna kill me... His 1st question: how will this affect us trying to get babied up? Shan: ooohhh right I totally forgot we were trying to do that! And that is where all my hesitation lies...

Lazy idiot

oh i know i want too... Maybe i'll have to talk to DH about it tonight... damn he's gonna kill me... His 1st question: how will this affect us trying to get babied up? Shan: ooohhh right I totally forgot we were trying to do that! And that is where all my hesitation lies...
                    Lie. Run. Lay. Also, obligatory Wink.

Tick tock

Oh Mighty Wing

so I will willingly lie down before, then I will run, then I will lay down because i can't get up??
                        Unless you're doing some revolutionary new procedure, it's possible to do both. I think this excuse belongs on a Nike commercial. Big grin

Lazy idiot

so I will willingly lie down before, then I will run, then I will lay down because i can't get up??
                          GETM

Tick tock

Oh Mighty Wing

Damn DH and his voice of reason... " i don't think the monkey is a great idea. you aren't trained enough, and you would likely burn yourself out trying to get to that point in one month. I would recommend letting this one pass and trying for one next year if you are able to stick with your training." he never really encourages me to do truly stupid things...
                              Damn DH and his voice of reason... " i don't think the monkey is a great idea. you aren't trained enough, and you would likely burn yourself out trying to get to that point in one month. I would recommend letting this one pass and trying for one next year if you are able to stick with your training." he never really encourages me to do truly stupid things...
                              I think its completely ridiculous for you to even think of attempting the monkey. But thats just my opinion.