Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Packet stuffing party (Read 697 times)

C-R

Thank you to all the good people who came and stuffed packets.  And ate pizza.  And drank beer.

How odd. I had beer and pizza last night as well and didn't see anyone stuffing packets around us. Curious. Must have been some Monkey Jedi mind trick.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
    "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

i had fun.  i  dreamed of boxes all night. Wink

Skooter 3.0

Goals?

The King of Beasts

i had fun.  i  dreamed of boxes all night. Wink

huh... so did i

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Hoodoo Guru

my team won our futbol game to seal up 2nd place in the league.

Cool.  2nd place is 1rst loser.

The tangents are moot.

"run" "2" "eat"

Cool.  2nd place is 1rst loser.

right.

actually should have called it 2nd seed.

tournament begins in a couple weeks.

now all we have to do is kick some lipscomb arse in early december.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

The Thunder

BEST ALBUM EVER!

I love tha underwater rhymes!  Not to mention the packet man! 

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

BEST ALBUM EVER!

I love tha underwater rhymes!  Not to mention the packet man! 

you had to get the tape though!  it had more tracks like the classic "gutfest '89"  but yes great album!!!

mc blowfish signin out.

Skooter 3.0

It really is a great album...I was gonna go to the packet party, but they weren't down with Humpty...apparently Nashville Don't like the way they swing...Wink

MTA: dude totally- I only ever owned that wreckord on tape

Goals?

It really is a great album...I was gonna go to the packet party, but they weren't down with Humpty...apparently Nashville Don't like the way they swing...Wink

MTA: dude totally- I only ever owned that wreckord on tape

i wore out the tape and bought the cd.  only to return it with my heart crushed.

The Thunder

First CD I ever bought.  I still have it.  All you gotta do is give humpty a chance...now i'm gonna do my dance.

C-R

Why do people call CD's and album? There ain't no vinyl in there. Always confuses me. Good music though. Not the best ever, but good.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                          "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

The Thunder

Why do people call CD's and album? There ain't no vinyl in there. Always confuses me. Good music though. Not the best ever, but good.

I said it was a great album, and I said I bought the cd.  I never said cd = album.  Don't be a douchy vinyl snob.  I work with too many of those already. 

"run" "2" "eat"

(n) album one or more recordings issued together; originally released on 12-inch phonograph records (usually with attractive record covers) and later on cassette audiotape and compact disc

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Technically, an "album" is simply a collection. As in a collection of songs. It can be a tape, cd, or record.

Sorry to interrupt. Carry on with your manly Sex Packets chat.