Land of 10,000 Lakes

Where Y'all at? (Read 364 times)

HermosaBoy

The Land of 10,000 Lakers seem to be napping. Check in -- what's happening??? Hermosaboy is getting ready to start ramping up training for the Houston Marathon on 01/18/2009 after suffering two cracked ribs 18 days ago due to tripping on a run -- D'oh! Black eye

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

looks like you're recovering! fantastic. I'm getting ready for the Milwaukee Marathon Oct 5th. Not many days left to improve.
      And you know sometimes it gets so painful Just like talking to yourself When everything don't seem to have no rhyme or reason We all go Do do loo do do, do do loo do do Waiting for the sun to shine
      HermosaBoy

looks like you're recovering! fantastic. I'm getting ready for the Milwaukee Marathon Oct 5th. Not many days left to improve.
        It's all about the taper... Big grin

Rob

It's all about the taper... Big grin
          a hard thing to inculcate.
          And you know sometimes it gets so painful Just like talking to yourself When everything don't seem to have no rhyme or reason We all go Do do loo do do, do do loo do do Waiting for the sun to shine
          HermosaBoy

a hard thing to inculcate.
            It's all about the taper... Wink

Rob

Not much here, just a few 5ks here and there. But on Saturday I did get a postcard stating I am guaranteed a spot in the Garry Bjorklund HM next year! Woohooo! No worrying about the lottery. Cool
                ~Liz, single mama to K, L & C Pain is nothing compared to what it feels like to quit.