Low HR Training

Cardio Cares (Read 515 times)

Can I be Frank

Walk This Way...this way

Don't really want to play the cardio card. Oops, too late.
    Does this mean that I can't cut it? Heck no! You play the hand you're dealt. Right?

For now i'm gonna be cutting way back on carbs. Especially sliced bread.
    Ever wonder about what was the best thing before sliced bread?
    ..Whole wheat and I. That's right..
    Unfortunately, along comes this tart, and we tumble down the charts.
    Being bested by pocket fisherman, was no fun either.

These days, the best thing since sliced bread appears to be Walgreens do it yourself, Home DNA Kit. I'm not convinced. Thankfully, they may have abandoned or postponed it?
    I certainly don't need to discover that I have WJC Syndrome (William Jefferson Clinton). Didn't that hayseed have some history prior to coming to the White House? Seems he'd been carrying on like a woodpecker on crack, if memory serves. Oh well.

This all reminds me of Zager and Evans. Maybe you're too young? They were a duo from Lincoln, Ne. and hit the charts with "In the year 2525".. Need a link???!
    Yeah, didn't think so.
    BeeRunB

LG,

Good to see you back posting, and am working with a therapist on fully accepting your new name. I've known that song "In the Year 2525" for so long, yet never knew the artist's name. The worst part of the mention, though, is that "in the year 2525" and its catchy melody has already begun looping around my brain, scaring me that this could be the closed system creative people fear falling into, never to return, being forced to wear a hospital gown for life, yearning for a McMurphy to come and poke a hole in my mind.

--Jimmy

Can I be Frank

Walk This Way...this way

LG,

--Jimmy

Oh, yeah. What's his face! Been wonderin' what he's been up to. Probably needs some serious work.