Masters Running

January Masters Miles (Read 40 times)

wildchild

Carolyn

Happy February!  Time to post your January miles, PRs, and other fun stuff.  Awards given as usual for most miles, fewest miles, average, median, prime numbers, and cool totals.

Sorry I have limited internet access right now, so I can't post a picture.  Maybe one of you has a good one to share?

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

TammyinGP

Thanks for getting us started with your limited internet access.

77.3 miles for me in January.

and a 1st AG in a 5K.   yes, it is possibly to pick cherries in January. 

Tammy

evanflein

186.1 miles for me. Less than I'd wanted but more than last January and much better than December, so good enough. No races, too much treadmill time.

MM #7877

January - 260.8 miles

No real highlight nor races, just training.

Philippians 4:13.

January - 17.5 most of them before PF reared it's ugly head!!

3rd in AG for New Year's Day 10k

Thanks Carolyn!!

ETA - Jan total 18.7 - missed logging in one and at this point every mile counts!! 

denise

Alexander R

275 miles on 25 days of running. the goal was 300,

but missed too many days. instead of catching up

got philosophical about it

tom1961

Old , Ugly and slow

only 59 in January but I started Feb with 7

first race sept 1977 last race sept 2007

2019  goals   1000  miles  , 190 pounds , deadlift 400 touch my toes

coastwalker

Hi WC and everyone else,

Here's a photo of ice skaters on the pond across the street.

108.4 RW miles for January. Given the weather interruptions, I'm surprised I got that much done.

Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

Just a dude.

109.3 - with a lot of time sitting on my butt gaining weight with a bad hammy.

-Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape... 

195 running plus 100 km of XC skiing

Two races: 5 mile RRCA state championships (2nd 50+) and 4.1 mile XC (1st 50+).

Sayhey! MM#130

Hiya all,

Happily back with something to report, on the rehab road.

205 miles for January.

AGs at the Clearwater Marathon January 18, Suncoast Half Marathon January 25 and a 5K Jan. 24.

Grandmaster at a little 5K, the Calusa Bug Chase out at the Nature Center Jan. 31.

https://agratefullifedotnet.wordpress.com/  (for a piece or two of my mind)

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Happy Groundhog Day.  Can't believe that January is gone already.  72.4 miles for me.  Not great, but still almost 50 more than December.  Handicapped slightly by a bit of snow--may have to break down and gym it.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

i'm lovin' it... MM#1949

bye bye January

Thanks Carolyn!

January: 353.2 miles (2nd highest)

Finished a mini-streak running a 10+ mile run everyday for 118 days

Run streak: 1628 consecutive days of running and counting...

- all outdoors

- avg 8 mi/day

Perch's Profile "I don't know if running adds years to your life, but it definitely adds life to your years." - Jim Fixx "The secret is to make in your mind possible what was not possible before. The secret is to make easy what was difficult, instead to make difficult what really is easy." - Coach Renato Canova

Holy Moly!  I'm so impressed by some of the mileage here!

For me, it was 89.5 for January…..Yes, I know, why didn't I go ahead and run another 1/2 mile?

1/2 marathon this weekend!

SubDood

238.2 miles for January.

Three Four races in Minnesota in January: New Year's Day '15-ish miles, 1 mile (indoor track meet), 1/2 Marathon, and a XC Ski Race (33 years since my last one!).