Masters Running

Another Weakly Weigh-In (Read 332 times)

Yeah, I spelled it right.  Wink

Still holdin' steady at 142.  Although I'm going out tonight for the first time in a very long time with some girlfriends tonight, so between that and the chocolate cake we had for a co-worker's birthday, I should probably refuse to weigh-in tomorrow. Black eye

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

evanflein

A little splurge will do you good, Leslie. Have fun!

I'm still holding around 140... half a pound up or down most days, but right around there. That's fine.

SteveP

Holding at 192

SteveP

226 after race

Marathon Maniac #957

Up 2 lbs this week. 

Drat.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Jlynne

Holding at 120, which is no small fete considering I haven't run in over 8 weeks. I just consider this "loss of muscle" weight because it seems like all my clothes are getting tight around my mid-section Disapprove

Dave59

Down a pound from last week (202).  Down 21 for the year.  Up 7 since Memorial Day.

Losing weight is like rowing a canoe upstream.  Slow and steady progress is possible with consistent effort, but stop for a break and you suddenly find yourself headed back downstream and struggling to get going in the right direction.

Lost about 1 lb. this week to 152.5.    That is about 10 lbs too much weight to lug around.  I have managed to cut serving sizes recently. Yesterday I had tortilla chili and brought  almost half of it from the restaurant.   Can't wait to have the leftovers for lunch today. 

just realized I havent poked in here in a long time either ..... well i started weight watchers Jan 5 at 147 (149 on Jan 3)  and I am happy to say I have reached my goal and dropped back down to 135 and for the past 4 weeks have actually been holding between 132 and 133.  Would like to drop a few more but for now this feels healthy and I'm not going to obsess over a few more lbs.... just trying to follow the plan and eat healthy!

missed you my friends!!

denise

Prince of Fatness

just realized I havent poked in here in a long time either

Me either (nice job on the weight loss btw).  I haven't checked in here because I have been ignoring the scale.  I think that I have only weighed myself once since early May.  I will weigh myself this coming Friday.

Gulp.

Not at it at all. 

Petco Run/Walk/Wag 5k

am holding above 180! Arghhh!!!! 183 this morning... gotta get back in the low 160's...

bob e v
                        2014 goals: keep on running! Is there anything more than that?

Complete the last 3 races in the Austin Distance Challenge, Rogue 30k, 3M Half, Austin Full

Break the 1000 mi barrier!

History: blessed heart attack 3/15/2008; c25k july 2008 first 5k 10/26/2008 on 62nd birthday.

TammyinGP

nice job on the weight loss Denise!

like PH, I've been ignoring the scale. I think the last time I weighed myself was about a 1.5 wks prior to my 6/18 marathon. I knew I was in the losing weight mode because of the small puppies needing so much supervision when they were outside playing in the evenings, so I wasn't grazing in the evenings like I have a bad habit of doing. But now they don't need that amount of supervision, so I've reverted back to bad habits and I know I've put a few lbs back on. So, I continue to ignore the scale. 

I have done better in the eating dept over this weekend though. With both DH and DS home, I'm not really making meals. just a salad for dinner, or cut up a bowl of fruit. Just like when I was single and only weighed 135 lbs (kind of slim on a 5'9" frame).  

Tammy

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Suffering the effect of a week and a half of expense account food with a holiday in the middle.  191 after a sweat fest this morning, so I know I have probably 5 lbs at least to get rid of.

Nice work, denise--although not sure where you were hiding the extra Wink

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.