Masters Running

Happy Birthday Marj (Read 255 times)

Henrun

Happy Birthday to you from your loving cheerleader and devoted DH.
      Happy Birthday Marj ! My DW is also a Marj and a runner, although a novice. Like you, my Marj inspires me with her drive. Hope your injuries are well soon. Fellow Ma. runner. Fran
        Awww, that's so sweet! Happy Birthday, Marj!

aka Mrs. WillRunForBeer, MD, USA

Marathoning, the triumph of desire over reason

The Jogger

Happy Birthday Marj, get well and running soon but most of all, have a fantastic day. Roy
            Happy Birthday and Get Well Soon cards are hard to find ,but both to you Have a good one

Chumbawamba: I get knocked down But I get up again You're never going to keep me down

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARJ!! Big grin hope you have a wonderful birthday and a big present of non-achy knees!!

denise

Marathon Maniac #957

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I happen to have a birthday cake and some ice cream over here if you want to have a piece... Smile

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Henrun

Thanks all, I'd love to join you Holly - how about next year! We have a date tonight with gd2 Photobucket and Monday with gd1 and gs1 (Ethan who was born last week and never got his own subject) Photobucket

King of PhotoShop

Hope you have a wonderful day Marj. Henry, that was good of you to start us off with a happy birthday message to your lovely wife. Both of you have a wonderful day. Spareribs
                      Happy Birthday Marj! I hope you and your sweetie have a great day and you have a wonderful year ahead. Enjoy! CNYrunner

Head Procrastinator

Happy Birthday and speedy healing vibes to you Marj. And an injury free year ahead. Barb
                        ~ My Profile~ The avatar is happy BOC wootcats
                          Cute kids. Happy birthday, Marj!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

wildchild

Carolyn

Happy Birthday! What sweet grandkids - thanks for sharing the pictures.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Happy Birthday Marj! Such cute kids! You are truly blessed. That was sweet of Henry to let us know it's your special day.

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Happy Birthday Marj!! Have a great time with your grandchildren - they are absolutley beautiful!!! Cheers! ~Mary

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
                                It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com