Masters Running

Best Race times in 2010 (Read 2521 times)

Savoir c'est pouvoir

Please add my time from today's race Ilene.

M40-45  Marathon 3:00:08

Thanks!

Pittsburgh half   1:55:18   age 54

Courage ! Do one brave thing today...then run like hell.

jules2

Ran the Half in ideal weather sunny with a cool wind my splits were

7.14 / 6.43 / 6.43 / 6.59 / 6.53 / 6.55 / 6.59 / 7.10 / 7.28 / 6.46 / 7.42 / 6.25 / 6.20 / 0.24

Official race time was 1.30.59

As you can see the course is shall we say undulating, I was so annoyed at my time for mile 11 ( which was uphill ) that I kicked the a**e out of it for the last two miles.

I usually leave races as soon as I finish but Mrs Jules was with me so we went for coffee and I wandered by the stage just in time to get presented with a cheque for £20 for winning my age group ( which was purloined by Mrs Jules towards her cake fund )  I have the last laugh as I haven't quite got round to telling her I'm buying a new bike.

I came 67th and there were 400 results posted, I don't know how many actually ran as theres generally about 1000 in it.

So as I'm now over 60 that gives me the fastest Half time in 2010 for both 55 to 60 and 60 to 65 until that nasty Jim Howe comes along and ruins it

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

pfriese

Hey Ilene.

Here are my best times so far for the year, so far:

5K: 21:21

8K: 37:15

10K: 47:15

Half-marathon: 1:43:49

25K: 2:11:46

Thanks,

Paul

MTA: I guess you need my age group. 50-54

This past weekend in the Music Moves Me 10K in Huntsville, Al I actually broke an hour, with a finishing time of 59:40

AG - F 60-64

Henrun

Ilene: 2 more Half Marathon times:                                             

Marj:65-69-2:12:13

Henrun: 75-79-2:29:52

#artbydmcbride

Holy Cats!  Good job,  you guys!   Congratulations, fussyrunner!!  

Runners run

jules2

Ilene, hope you are well, the weather over here is finally improving I suppose it must be as warm here now as it is in Socal in mid Winter

Anyway recorded 41:22 in the Town and Gown 10K in Oxford, its a great race as it goes past all the old University Buildings, came second in the 60 to 64 age group.

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

10k Div .. best time in 2010 .. runner

M45 - 49 .. 45:50 ..... CliveFenster

15K Div .. best time in 2010 .. runner

M45 - 49 .. 1:09:47..... CliveFenster

Half Marathon Div .. best time in 2010 .. runner

M45 - 49 .. 1:39:26..... CliveFenster

Thanks!

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Hoping to bring this down some more, but here goes:

F 45-49   5k  20:52  (Deerfield Old Home Day 5k ---May 22, 2010)

Thanks!

Henrun

Ilene, another division:12K                               

Marj: 65-69:1:15:39

Henrun:75-79: 1:26:19

evanflein

Hey Ilene! I can drop another 4 seconds off that 5k time for me... new time is 22:20 for 50-54 AG. Thanks!

(sure glad CNY isn't in MY age group!!!)

Just a dude.

Well, you don't have a 1500 division... but I ran 5:05.91 for it today on the track...  (Age 40)

Thanks!

-Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape... 

I look my best blurry!

Hey, I see there is a spot for me!   5K  -  21:11 and the PGH HM - 1:44:53  Both were following a hip stress fx.  I am soooo happy just to be running.  I'm 44.  Next  year I'll be in CNYrunner's age group.  YIKES!
                              DoppleBock

40-44 1/2 marathon 1:21:24  April 18th Oshkosh, WI

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !