Masters Running

Best Race times in 2010 (Read 2521 times)

MoBramExam

18:24 finish at Sikeston, MO Elite 5K course on a hot, humid day.  48 years old.

TammyinGP

I don't expect this to stick, but for now, I guess I can slide into a marathon slot

AG 40-44 tammyingp - 4:16:48.

Tammy

Hi Ilene!

Bringing my 5k times down and I hope to edit this yet again before October...we'll see

45-49 5k 20:07  CNYrunner (RK Finn Ryan Road 5k for Nature's Classroom on 6/12/10)

Thanks!

Karin

I look my best blurry!

New 5K PR 19:20 Father's Day 5K Pittsburgh, PA.

MoBramExam

New 5K PR 19:20 Father's Day 5K Pittsburgh, PA.

You ran a 5K PR?  When did that happen??  .

So what's it like being the "star" of the main forums the last 24-hours?  Again, great job!

evanflein

hey Ilene, I'm gonna throw my new PR out there, too:

50-54 10k - evanflein - 44:39

I look my best blurry!

You ran a 5K PR?  When did that happen??  .

So what's it like being the "star" of the main forums the last 24-hours?  Again, great job!

Father's Day would be the clue.  You are funny!  It was fun.  Now I'm sore and I'm thinking, "What the heck did I do? Who me?  No way!"

I think I'll go for 18:23 now!  Ha! Ha!  Now I'm the funny one!

Ilene,  this morning I did a 10K.  Since no one else has posted a time in my AG, I'll take advantage of the opportunity.

M65-69

56:58

Thanks,

TomS

evanflein

Ilene, put me down for the mile please!

50-54 - evanflein - 6:36.4

Thanks!

A Saucy Wench

My first official masters race (40-44)  HM 1:47:15  Second fastest ever, and best in over 2 years. 

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

A Saucy Wench

F40-44 5K  Ennay - 22:50.8 PR

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

A Saucy Wench

10K F 40-44 48:49    Not a PR but I'll take it.

Savoir c'est pouvoir

M40-44 - this evening finished a 15k in 59:58. It was still 80 degrees and sunny at 7pm.

Thanks Ilene

50-54  5k  25:04    Clipper Cross country series  sunny 86 F low humidity  (finally)  last race in this age group

Thanks Ilene

Courage ! Do one brave thing today...then run like hell.

evanflein

Ilene, I'm going to post my improved 5k time from 4th of July: 21:57

Also, I get to bump predawnrunner with my half marathon time of 1:42:17

Thanks!

(we should make this post a sticky!)