Masters Running

Best Race times in 2010 (Read 2521 times)

I look my best blurry!

F 40-44 Marathon 3:22:22 NYC Marathon!  Woo Hoo!  So much fun!  I am hoping to improve my HM time Dec 5th.  We'll see!

Henrun

In the 5k I bettered my time in the 75-79 AG to 33:02

Ooo, I had 1:14:26 in 10M (50-54 division) Smile (Frederick, MD YMCA 10 miler or FDK 10M as they call it) And I guess my 3:45:38 at Marine Corps Marathon places as well (although I think people are not reporting their times). And also a 6:05 in 1 Mile (Market St. Mile in Frederick) Why is this all strung together in the post, though? For 5K I had 22:11 (Husky Hustle 5K) -- sorry Sarge. Note 1st and 2nd place seem out of order for 5K in my division.

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Just a dude.

I guess I can list my 5k time from last month... It was 17:53 and I'd be in the 40-44 division... Exact info is in my sig I believe... -Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape... 

8K time of 28:25 on Nov 20th at Cape Girardeau, MO.  45 y/o.  Thanks

2011 Redding (CA)

Best Race times in 2010

Marathon, male, 65-69

Newport Marathon, 5:20:47

Half-Marathon, male, 65-69

Smith Rock Summer Classic, 2:22:43

2011 Redding Marathon (CA),  2011 Yakima Marathon (WA),  2011 Eugene Marathon (OR),  2011 Newport Marathon (OR)

2011 Pacific Crest Marathon (OR),  2011 Smith Rock Summer Classic Half (OR),  2011 Haulin' Aspen Trail Half (OR)

2011 Running is for the Birds 10Km (OR),  2011 Sunriver Marathon (OR)

TammyinGP

I see there is a slot open for the HM, Females 40-44 that I can claim . . . 2:01:06

thanks!

Tammy

Savoir c'est pouvoir

Today's 5K - M 40-44 - 18:40. Thanks Ilene. Sorry slimbo.

I'm back...    (Like a bad smell).

Had a rough patch for the last 18 months or so with a bad case of initially undiagnosed and inveveitably chronic Lyme's disease.

For a while it was a struggle just to get out of bed, but seems to be slacking off a bit now and I'm able to run at a decent level.

And I'm in a new age group 50-54.   Last Sunday I ran Philadelphia Marathon at 2:49:38.    Again crushed by my geezer nemesis who ran 2:33.

But Im running again and looking forward to reconnecting now that I'm a runner again.

Ray

#artbydmcbride

<sniff sniff>  smells great to me, rbbmoose!!!   Smile

Runners run

I look my best blurry!

My shins are finally better, I ran the Las Vegas half without any shin pain. That was my greatest victory bu I also have a new PR 1:32:09. My legs feel great. Thank goodness! Ice is my friend but I was sick of it!

F 40-44 Marathon 3:22:22 NYC Marathon!  Woo Hoo!  So much fun!  I am hoping to improve my HM time Dec 5th.  We'll see!

Queen of 3rd Place

I'd like to move up in the standings: Las Vegas Marathon, 12/5, 3:58:05

Ex runner

BlazinCajun

Marathon Men's Division

Almost forgot

M45 - 49 .. 3:15:59

Happy New Year

Andrew
                            ------------------
                            God, my Lord, is my strength;
                            he makes my feet swift as those of hinds
                            and enables me to go upon the heights.
                            Hb 3:19

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Dear ilene -

as has been the case for you too for several years, last year’s October was pretty good to me too. Though I never did catch tselbs in my secret ongoing 5K challenge with him, francesca came back in September and paced me to the best half mary finish of my life ever since one of my knees went and got old on me two years ago. 

. .

Unfortunately there’s no category for it except in my imagination but though I was still one event shy of 30 this year (12-5K, 2-8K, 6-10K, 2-halfs and 7-mary’s), I think I beat someone else who had 27 or so.

2010 best times - tetsujin (all barefoot)

5K - 28:46 (Pumpkin Push 5 - 10/30/10)
                              10K - 58:10 (Issaquah Salmon Day 10K - 10/3/10)
                              Half Mary - 2:12:10 (Super Jock’n’Jill Half Maraton - 9/7/10)
                              Full Mary - 5:30:24 (Spokane Marathon - 10/10/10/10:10:10)

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)