Masters Running

TimBo's Craigslist profile - help him find a date! (Read 961 times)

Marathon Maniac #3309

Is this what you guys have in mind.... http://muncie.craigslist.org/cas/876852353.html Shocked Believe me...NOT what I am looking for. Tim

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

YIKES!!! Shocked

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
      It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

Jlynne

Double yikes! Tim - those aren't real! And, why isn't she showing her face?!!! And who lets their husband have a girlfriend? Red flag! Red flag! Your perfect girl is out there - I bet you meet her at your marathon. Maybe you should advertise on your bib #!
          Funny, I had the exact same thought as Tammy! Must include that you like to run with your shirt off!! And mention sculpted gluts, hammies and biceps.

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

Clingy, dependent women with lots of cats need not respond.
            Damn! I was gonna respond, 'cause I am younger . . . just not by 30+ years. Oh wait . . . I'm married, too. Wink Sooooo . . . maybe I should get in touch with the hub of the chick on that Craigslist! Ha ha ha ha ha! I have my hands full with my hub, let alone someone else's. And yuck! That's not right. That's just not right.

Leslie
            Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
            -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Tim--I think your problem is that whole 'Muncie' thing. Either get a F-250 dualie and some Carharts and start hanging around Alexandria or buy a Bimmer and move to Carmel. Or, do like my USMC friends and lower, no, get rid or your standards! Big grin TC EDIT: I just pulled up the Craigslist link above. Better go with the USMC plan... Shocked Shocked Shocked

"I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead..." J. Buffett There are two rules in life: 1.) Don't sweat the small stuff 2.) It's ALL small stuff

Marathon Maniac #3309

Tim - those aren't real!
                The woman showed her pic and posted this "Yes, I am married but hubby and I are in the lifestyle and are exploring new areas. We will be visiting in the area at the end of the month. He will be spending time with a girl friend while there, so I thought it would give me a chance to explore around a little" And all Jlynne was worried about was...."those aren't real" Big grin Tim

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

Mariposai

Timbo....go back to running..........stay away from this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

I do prefer younger wimmin..not to be picky though. they are shocked when I tell them I am 49...they always say they think I am around 38 or so,
                    whew, with the main competition in my AG for the company of so many beautiful boomer goddesses having drifted off to another board and the other, younger, guy doing so many sit-ups, pull-ups, etc. that he doesn't have that much time for running, this thread had me worried. Big grin

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

#artbydmcbride

You don't need to worry Tetsujin! Big grin

Runners run

Marathon Maniac #3309

On a serious note... if you guys want to help with this, I am game. I am not really good at writing things about myself....but would be fun to see what may happen...I can give some ideas with details - interests and stuff. The one time I did meet a woman from a dating site, she was a 300 pound stripper with one tooth...I had to spend an hour with her before I made up some excuse to get leave....very LONG hour. The pictured she displayed was not really her..don't understand that reasoning. Well, off to bed resting for my 20 miler in the AM. Going to bed at 9:30 on a Friday night after doing my laundry...no wonder I am single, LOL Timbo

Ultrachick

According to my significant other who is 50, the official formula guys are to use to find the right aged woman is half his age plus 7. So Tim should be looking for a woman who is around 32-make it early 30's. And no, I don't fit the formula since I'm 40 but he loves bragging about the 10 year age difference! Kelly
                          If you never go fast, you'll never go fast.

Marathon Maniac #957

According to my significant other who is 50, the official formula guys are to use to find the right aged woman is half his age plus 7. So Tim should be looking for a woman who is around 32-make it early 30's.
                            So does that mean if I was single I'd be dating men that were 72? ........ That doesn't seem fair.....although there might be a couple of 72-year-olds from this site who could keep up with me.... Wink

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

SteveP

On a serious note... if you guys want to help with this, I am game. I am not really good at writing things about myself....but would be fun to see what may happen...I can give some ideas with details - interests and stuff. Timbo
                              Your ad must include "likes puppies and sunsets and just holding hands". If you can fake sincerity, you've got it made. Seriously Tim, you have a lot of great qualities and you're level headed, dude. If a boomer babe is what you'd like to enhance your life, we wish you the best.

SteveP

The Jogger

Join his relay team and he will pass you his baton Big grin Big grin Big grin Even if you don't join it you can have it Big grin Big grin Big grin Then pop over here to meet my Woody I'm very bad Evil grin Roy