Masters Running

TimBo's Craigslist profile - help him find a date! (Read 961 times)

SteveP

SteveP

evanflein

Carolyn, I say we give up and let Roy write the ad! Tim, most of what I saw on that Craigslist site had something to do with "threesums" (?) so not sure if you want us to work that in there somewhere (either pro or con, hey we're open minded). I think a lot of women would like a guy who stays home on Friday nights, does laundry and goes to bed by 9:30. The biggest cause of bedroom "inaction" is going to bed too late and being too tired! (ok, yes I'm a mom....)

Marathon Maniac #957

Actually, Erika, even 9:30 can be too late, energy-wise. I think the best window of opportunity is more like 7pm - the kids are busy elsewhere in the house and both of us are still awake.... Big grin

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

I would make the whole add positive. Take out any negative remark...'clingy dependent women....' Negativity looks bad in personals. He might scare away any potential partner if he narrows it to only athletic women. I used to be picky about dating only men who are in shape. But then I asked God for a man who is active and into the same things I am into. Well God has a sense of humor AND answered my prayers. I met a wonderful EMT who is very active and into the same things I am into. He is overweight but everything else is what I asked for and I have learned not to ask for everything, just the things that are important to me. I am glad I opened my mind because he and I are having a great time. Good luck to Tim. Laurie

Shamrock marathon March 2016. Burlington full or relay if I can find a partner May 2016. Wine and Dine half Nov. And a tri or two thrown in just for the hell of it.

Yeah, Craiglist?! Come on. At least go for a real dating site like fitnesssingles. Laurie

Shamrock marathon March 2016. Burlington full or relay if I can find a partner May 2016. Wine and Dine half Nov. And a tri or two thrown in just for the hell of it.

HermosaBoy

I am waiting to see TimBo's results -- if positive, maybe y'all can hook me up... Blush

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

Marathon Maniac #3309

Erika - Holly tooo funny, and I remember "the day" when I was married. Rob....wait in line speedy dude!..did I mention speedy. I don't know about Roy....I think he will get me "hooked up" with a stripper chick again. Tonight is less boring as I am posting here on a Sat night at...never mind. Hey, I did run "shirtless" today at 38 degrees when I started my 21 mile run...burr, but damn, I looked so hawt, lol Who's this Craig dude anyways.. Tim

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

King of PhotoShop

Tim, I suggest you check your email. I have someone for you. Spareribs

#artbydmcbride

Uh oh! Black eye be wary of anyone Ribs sends you!!

Runners run

Marathon Maniac #3309

Hey now, Ribs just hooked me up with a gal who is going to run the same Marathon I am....and she doesn't snore so she says, lol. All kidding aside, Ribs has this gal friend that needs a place to stay Friday night before our Marathon....tall, Blonde, and single...who was I to turn down that offer. You know what..I have replied to a couple of women at craigslist that seemed to be decent women, to only have them Email me back naked pictures of them....that's not such a great thing...are you guys me pranking here, lol. TimBo

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

King of PhotoShop

Just to set the record straight, the woman Tim is speaking of is a very good friend of mine, doing marathons through all the states. She is smart, a great runner, attractive, single and one heck of a lot of fun to be with. She is just trying to save expenses as many people do on a limited budget. I am happy to put two cool people together if I can. I have no doubt they will enjoy each other's company and help each other run a great race. Spareribs
                        arf

MM #405

TimBo - That was so nice of Ribs to hook you up with his lady runner friend, I'm sure you'll become friends, maybe more Wink. Just wanted to say good luck with your search for that perfect someone, and also wanted to say that Dave, (Divechief) and I are living proof that meeting your soulmate online or at races CAN happen...he is my best friend in the whole world, my lover, my running partner and I can't imagine life without him, (we celebrate 2 years together in November.) And re: the 300 lb ex-stripper? Confused no no no...I'm telling you right now, YOUR passion is running, you HAVE to find someone with that same love, or at least a strong desire for being active and fit. (just my 2 cents, and i wish you all the best)... arf Smile

Marathon Maniac #3309

TimBo - That was so nice of Ribs to hook you up with his lady runner friend, I'm sure you'll become friends, maybe more Wink. Just wanted to say good luck with your search for that perfect someone, and also wanted to say that Dave, (Divechief) and I are living proof that meeting your soulmate online or at races CAN happen...he is my best friend in the whole world, my lover, my running partner and I can't imagine life without him, (we celebrate 2 years together in November.) And re: the 300 lb ex-stripper? Confused no no no...I'm telling you right now, YOUR passion is running, you HAVE to find someone with that same love, or at least a strong desire for being active and fit. (just my 2 cents, and i wish you all the best)... arf Smile
                            arf, I totally agree that I want to find a Lady that is a runner, or at least is fit and workouts to some degree...anything else I said was just for fun. Meeting this gal friend of Ribs will be fun, and I will be able to get some last minute tips from an experienced Marathon runner. She has ran 28 Marathons...I think she said, and this will be her 25th different State running one. OH yeah, congrats to you and Dave...that is truley AWESOME!!! Tim

#artbydmcbride

I apologize for doubting you Ribs! Blush Now quit sending Tim pics of naked Craigslist wimmen! Big grin

Runners run

Marathon Maniac #3309

I apologize for doubting you Ribs! Blush Now quit sending Tim pics of naked Craigslist wimmen! Big grin
                                Now calm down and don't be sooo quick to draw conclusions. There are a lot of naked wimmin out there that have not been seen...at least by me....LOL. OK, that's not right I will admit, and I am just kidding. TimBo