Masters Running

TimBo's Craigslist profile - help him find a date! (Read 961 times)

I apologize for doubting you Ribs! Blush Big grin
    WHy? Remember, this is the man whose wife needed to warn his nurses about him. In the ICU/Cardio units, recall. Also, I wanted to pop this up to see what we can do for hermosaboy. {Note he asks us to see what we can do for him} I've met him a few times and he's a great guy, not to mention a fantastic dad, as you all know from his posts about his boys. Oh, and run fast? Big grin DOn't know if we have a shirtless photo--he's up there in Minnesota. I think they leave on their clothes for long periods. Even so..... C'mon, gang! grins, A
    Masters 2000 miles
      Tim - there was a big story here in Seattle a few years ago about "providers" using Craigslist to obtain "clients". Big prostitution ring got busted. That was the terminology they used..."providers". Sounds like HMO talk! Anyway, I guess it is a convenient place to buy or sell just about anything!

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

HermosaBoy

Also, I wanted to pop this up to see what we can do for hermosaboy. {Note he asks us to see what we can do for him} I've met him a few times and he's a great guy, not to mention a fantastic dad, as you all know from his posts about his boys. Oh, and run fast? Big grin DOn't know if we have a shirtless photo--he's up there in Minnesota. I think they leave on their clothes for long periods. Even so..... C'mon, gang! grins, A
        Ask and you will receive...

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

Top 'O the World!

.....I was gonna say that there's lots of shirtless opportunities in MN..... Roll eyes ...just don't forget the bug spray! & HEY! what're you doin' running around my Dad's place? (looks like it anyway! Big grin )
          Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
          HermosaBoy

.....I was gonna say that there's lots of shirtless opportunities in MN..... Roll eyes ...just don't forget the bug spray! & HEY! what're you doin' running around my Dad's place? (looks like it anyway! Big grin )
            Your dad lives at Afton State Park???

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

Mariposai

we urgently need to crop the pics of our handsome boy............girls in the picture won't cut it........... Yes now..........we have a task at hand ladies and gents............our timbo has a hot blond date..........we must move on..........he needs out help with all that tapering and all you know... it is time to give him hints on "best practices Smile(leave it to someone in healthcare to come up with that term Smile) Tim...remember to RELAX when you meet her...talk about her all the time. Wear your shirt...please. Get hints from SR before hand as far as what she likes and may want for the night before her marathon. Relax......talk running stuff.......no talking about the past.......put chocolate on her pillow; small flowers in the bathroom; let her pick the music. Let her talk... Blush. Well, enough from me...I hope others will give you more input. off to crop that picture of our handsomeboy hermosaboy

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Mariposai

Aamos you are the best.........you wanted to do something for our handsomeguy...what if we start out with this Smile

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Marathon Maniac #3309

we urgently need to crop the pics of our handsome boy............girls in the picture won't cut it........... Yes now..........we have a task at hand ladies and gents............our timbo has a hot blond date..........we must move on..........he needs out help with all that tapering and all you know... it is time to give him hints on "best practices Smile(leave it to someone in healthcare to come up with that term Smile) Tim...remember to RELAX when you meet her...talk about her all the time. Wear your shirt...please. Get hints from SR before hand as far as what she likes and may want for the night before her marathon. Relax......talk running stuff.......no talking about the past.......put chocolate on her pillow; small flowers in the bathroom; let her pick the music. Let her talk... Blush. Well, enough from me...I hope others will give you more input. off to crop that picture of our handsomeboy hermosaboy
                  Hey...what about the race Big grin Wear my shirt when I meet her...that is blasphemy..ok, I will wear a shirt Roll eyes "put chocolate on her pillow; small flowers in the bathroom; let her pick the music. Let her talk... Blush. Well, enough from me" I don't know about all this sharing a room for a Marathon with a gal I have never met Shocked. She Emailed me this the other day...just a partial paragraph... "I'm a flexible, seasoned traveler and have been deemed the perfect girl to travel with because I run, spit, drink beer and hate shopping, in other words I'm one of the guys. I know we'll both be focused on the run and have no concerns about sharing a room with one of Rib's buddies. I just hope you're okay with it considering you thought it was all a joke. This trip is suddenly sounding a lot more fun than running off to Indy by myself. No pun intended. ~K2" Should be a wonderful time though. You guys are all a hoot and great friends Smile TimBo

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

Mariposai

I don't know about all this sharing a room for a Marathon with a gal I have never met Shocked. She Emailed me this the other day...just a partial paragraph... "I'm a flexible, seasoned traveler and have been deemed the perfect girl to travel with because I run, spit, drink beer and hate shopping, in other words I'm one of the guys. I know we'll both be focused on the run and have no concerns about sharing a room with one of Rib's buddies. I just hope you're okay with it considering you thought it was all a joke.
                    Nothing wrong with that. See...go back to my hints about chocolate on her pillow Wink. Of course you are going to have to stay focused on the little 26.2 miles you are racing and don't let a sweet, blond girl ruin your first marathon experience. Undecided

Marathon Maniac #957

I think we need to put together a Hawt Men of RA calendar...... Smile These two certainly have their choice of months to be covers on..... Smile

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Marathon Maniac #3309

Nothing wrong with that. See...go back to my hints about chocolate on her pillow Wink. Of course you are going to have to stay focused on the little 26.2 miles you are racing and don't let a sweet, blond girl ruin your first marathon experience. Undecided
                        Does this mean I have to write two RR's Roll eyes TimBo

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

If you do write 2 RR's Tim, I promise to read one of them. Evil grin Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

Marathon Maniac #3309

Should I ask which....oh, never mind Tongue Tim

Great cropping, Mari! OK, now, where do we post it?? Big grin
                              Masters 2000 miles
                              TammyinGP

My only advice Tim is if you two do share a room, I would totally lay off anything that even resembles romanticism. Personally, that would freak me out - to meet someone for the first time, decide for convenience sake that maybe sharing a room at a marathon is good option, and then have a man I'm meeting for the first time do anything subtle that insinuates romanticism. I wouldn't be able to sleep, I'd be nervous about what he was expecting, and then wouldn't be well rested for the race. I would much rather that someone just interact with me casually, in a 'friend' sort of way, in that setting, since this is your guys' first meeting and all. That's my two cents - but then I tend to be pretty conservative when it comes to situations like this.

Tammy