Masters Running

TimBo's Craigslist profile - help him find a date! (Read 961 times)

But the deal breaker is when she didn't say she 'farts' while running....when will wimmin "get it"
    Ha! I have a friend who has been married to her husband for over 20 years and has never farted in front of him. Tell me, how is that possible?? If this was a deal breaker in a marriage, I'd have been divorced a long time ago. Oh my - TMI?? Big grin

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Marathon Maniac #3309

"Butt Burps"
      Never heard that one before...does sound a little bit more Girly Smile Tim

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

#artbydmcbride

Gah!! Tamster's butt burping nekkid in the hot tub!! Surprised

Runners run

Gah!! Tamster's butt burping nekkid in the hot tub!! Surprised
          Which means she's creating her own bubbles and, thus, is saving energy by not having to turn the jets on!

Leslie
          Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
          -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

TammyinGP

I take energy conservation to a whole new level.

Tammy

Marathon Maniac #957

Either that or you're single-handedly responsible for the hole in the ozone..... Big grin

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

evanflein

Leslie, me too. Big grin This thread has totally crossed the line. One of those, OMG can we save this somewhere sort of things.

Marathon Maniac #957

You know, I found a site for free personal ads for Muncie, Indiana at Google: https://applemates.com/american-personals/indiana-personals/muncie/?pg=p11 Don't know, but it might be better than craigslist.... And I think our local town newspaper has a free personal classified section online. Muncie might have the same.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Marathon Maniac #3309

Holly, I can't get that link to work....does it work for you or others? Tim

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

xor

No, it doesn't work because it (this site's software) has prepended it with an extra "http://". Try this one: Find your Schmoopy in Muncie.

Marathon Maniac #3309

Carolyn, thank you for this thread...it was a real HOOT. And BTW, Kelly thought the whole Thread was funny, so don't worry about that she was reading it, ok....that actually made it more funny. TimBo

wildchild

Carolyn

You're welcome! The fact that Kelly was reading made it hilarious, but kind of at your expense... You're a good sport!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Marathon Maniac #957

Schmoopy? Big grin

Marathon Maniac #3309

Schmoopy? Big grin
                              Oh Yeah...I was wondering about that too Confused

Mariposai

Tim, not to put any pressure on you right now...but around this time is when you and Kelly should be thinking about another marathon together...what about Seattle R&R in June. Many folks from RA will be there. We may even convince the tenderRibs to bring The Saint for us there.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard