Masters Running

Post your question about using RA here (Read 979 times)

Tramps

Tramps - I happen to LIKE Miller Lite, ya know...
    [passes on case of beer] Here ya go. Happy holidays!

Be safe. Be kind.

It would be nice if there was some sort of private messaging possibility here. Every now and then you want to ask a question or make a comment to someone that might be about a topic you feel shy about posting on a public forum.
      I agree! I think this has been suggested to Eric and he has it on his list to do...so maybe one day we'll have that feature! Smile
        Hi Ray, use the < br="" /> html tag. "br" stands for "break". (note, don't use spaces before/after br)
        That got it!! Thank you. Big grin

At the end of the day, be happy with where you are and what you've accomplished.

Head Procrastinator

I agree! I think this has been suggested to Eric and he has it on his list to do...so maybe one day we'll have that feature! Smile
          Most prepackaged forum software has an instant messaging feature. It seems like Eric coded this place himself, that would be a fantastic feature. I use it ALL the time on kickrunners. Having it notify you that you have new messages is another biggie.
          ~ My Profile~ The avatar is happy BOC wootcats
            btb1490... Got it...thanks...
            Wingz

Professional Noob

Most prepackaged forum software has an instant messaging feature. It seems like Eric coded this place himself, that would be a fantastic feature. I use it ALL the time on kickrunners. Having it notify you that you have new messages is another biggie.
              Yep, he sure did. Big grin I know I'm wishing that he could add features as fast as I could think of them... *sighs dramatically*

Roads were made for journeys...

All..... The signature thing can be difficult without knowledge of HTML coding... I have done some, but always have to refresh my memory. One solution is to get a Freeware HTML editor and let it create the HTML code for your signature...which is how I created mine. There are many available. The one I am using is free and can be downloaded at: http://www.download.com/3000-2048_4-10599196.html
                  Hi Tramps, I have just re-joined from CR, and this time added a picture to my profile. How do I get the picture to show up on my posts? Helen
                    Hi Tramps, I have just re-joined from CR, and this time added a picture to my profile. How do I get the picture to show up on my posts? Helen
                    Hi Helen, Got this from an earlier page in this thread - hope it works: Click on "option" at the top right of the page..... Click on "My Forum Preferences". You can insert any avatar (picture) you desire......

King of PhotoShop

I have a few questions regarding the run log, now that I have all my entries in and it's all up to date. I don't know if the log allows me to do all the things I want to do, so my questions will be in that format, "Can I do it?" and "In that case how do I do it?" 1) Can I change my week from Sunday to Saturday and if so how? 2) Can I delete old shoes and old courses and if so how? 3) How do I see how many miles I ran in 2007? I'm sure there is a feature to do this but just can't figure it out? Thank you. Spareribs
                      spacityrunner

I have a few questions regarding the run log, now that I have all my entries in and it's all up to date. I don't know if the log allows me to do all the things I want to do, so my questions will be in that format, "Can I do it?" and "In that case how do I do it?" 1) Can I change my week from Sunday to Saturday and if so how? Yes: go to options, locale settings, first day of the week 2) Can I delete old shoes and old courses and if so how? Yes, go to training log, click on shoes (the menu to the left) and click on the red x next to the shoes you want to delete same for courses 3) How do I see how many miles I ran in 2007? I'm sure there is a feature to do this but just can't figure it out? This I don't know...anyone else? Thank you. Spareribs
                        Here you go Mr. Ribs....

Trails Rock!

3) How do I see how many miles I ran in 2007? I'm sure there is a feature to do this but just can't figure it out? Thank you. Spareribs
                          I can't seem to do this from my log, but if you go to "reports" at the left of this page (if you've made your log viewable to this user group), you can select from time range menu "last year" and you'll see everyone's 2007 miles, including your own. For some reason this takes forever to load on my computer, but works eventually if it doesn't time out. It would be a good feature to have on our log pages, that is, if it's not already there.

Manchild

Ribs, I believe you can retire old shoes by clicking on shoes tab and then clicking on edit/delete logo then check the retired box. Click on courses tab and follow the same steps for deleting courses.. Chris
                              Is there a way to enter a race WU, race time, and race cool down, all in one log entry? I didn't do a cooler today so I just entered my 2 mile WU and 5 mile race as separate log entries.

At the end of the day, be happy with where you are and what you've accomplished.

Just testing Fran