Masters Running

Thank You Is Not Enough (Read 466 times)

In the past four weeks, the outpouring of love and concern and encouragement I have received from this community - from posts in the forums to private messages - has truly been overwhelming.  Not a day has gone by where I haven't realized how so very lucky I am to have all of you, and I thank God for showing me the way to this little community a few years ago.

There are so many hard issues going on in my life right now, and to know I can come in here and vent once in awhile, or express my sadness, my exasperation, my pain - words cannot begin to express my gratitude.  If I could wrap my arms around each of you in a hug of sincere appreciation and love, I would.

But since that's not possible, please know that you, my friends, are a large part of what is keeping me sane right now, and I thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart.

My love to you all -

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

SteveP

We're pretty darn fond of you Leslie. You have often given the same type of support. 

SteveP

Loves flowing back to ya Smile

Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
        Jlynne

We know you'd do the same for us, Leslie. Hang in there, friend. God doesn't ever give us more than He thinks we can handle.

..hey,

that's the way it works, we take Care of each other......

[[[[[[ fatozzig]]]]]]]

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Leslie - you get what you give and you have always given so much support and love to all of us.   Your posts are always heartfelt and humorous and I know I look forward to reading what you have to say each day.     You will get through this and although I don't think it is possible, you will be even a better person for it.

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
              It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

Top 'O the World!

{{{{{{Leslie}}}}}  Smile

Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
                lamerunner

You deserve every bit and more. Hang in there.

I love the photot too, Wilson the unwise.

Marathon Maniac #957

..hey,

that's the way it works, we take Care of each other......

[[[[[[ fatozzig]]]]]]]

Yup, what Tom said......

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Slo

When I see your post I always think of that Ultra race report where it was raining and cold and you accepted a a sip of coke and a spot in a warm car from the spectator...your fingers were freezing and you couldn't even open the can. You fought off the demons to quit...got back out and finished the ultra. That was some damn tough stuff.

Hows that go...The only way to finish is to not quit?

Drive on !  Were behind you !

Thank You is more than enough Leslie, no worries there. We take care of each other and know you'd do the same.

jfa

Right back atcha kiddo.

TammyinGP

yep, that is what a community of friends does. and it doesn't just have to be real life friends either - virtual friends are just as "real". . . . running may be what initially brings everyone here together, but it's more than just running that keeps us together.

Tammy

Petco Run/Walk/Wag 5k

Yup, what Tom said......

yup - what Holly and Tom said...

{{{tons of hugs}}}

bob e v
                              2014 goals: keep on running! Is there anything more than that?

Complete the last 3 races in the Austin Distance Challenge, Rogue 30k, 3M Half, Austin Full

Break the 1000 mi barrier!

History: blessed heart attack 3/15/2008; c25k july 2008 first 5k 10/26/2008 on 62nd birthday.

wildchild

Carolyn

We love you too, Leslie!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.