Masters Running

HEY...TIMBO !! (Read 858 times)

Slo

You've been awfully quiet and noticeably absent of late.

What's up? Did you decide to lay low ?

I'm in the meat of my training right now. Forging the steel that will soon become the blade. Wink

This could finally be that break thru marathon for me.

Tramps

Be safe. Be kind.

lamerunner

I can bring the wine. there must be a story here, this is Timbo  ...

TammyinGP

maybe the smack talk scared him away.

pass the popcorn, please Wink

Tammy

I see the 2011 version of "Chariots of Fire" on May 15. I'll be hiring a crew to get the event on film. $5.00 a ticket, bring your own beer and popcorn Big grin

This is gonna be so good!  Hey is there butter on that popcorn?

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

take off your capr. . . tights and come out to fight like a man.

ps - if someone named SLO can beat you, I get dibs on bein' next,

especially if you're brave enough to try to run 26.2 miles barefoot. (NOT).

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

BlazinCajun

Timbo - Slo_hand

Now running is supposed to be fun. Shake hands and may the best runner (at this time) win!

You guys are great - this is what makes reading these posts fun.

Good Luck!

Andrew
                  ------------------
                  God, my Lord, is my strength;
                  he makes my feet swift as those of hinds
                  and enables me to go upon the heights.
                  Hb 3:19

Slo

Tim,

I know your logging in. I've got connections. As a matter of fact it was just a few moments ago you logged into RA.

Just wanted to say that I hope your training is going as well as mine, hope your staying healthy cause I really am looking forward to a nice friendly competition.

I'll save a beer for ya though !

Marathon Maniac #3309

I'm in the meat of my training right now. Forging the steel that will soon become the blade. Wink

This could finally be that break thru marathon for me

Warning - some swear words - if your offended by that

Pretty cute saying there sweet cheeks, but......are you talking about runnng a race, or opening a deli

Ya know, you shouldn't let your mouth write a check that you're ass can't cash......better yet

Your mouth just cost you a check, your ass is going to have a chase

Just Sayin'

You're going down faster than a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest (Sorrry, but that's funny)

Just Sayin'

Oh it's on...........it's on like Donkey Kong

What's the deal? Spin the wheel.

If the dice are hot—take a shot.

Play your cards. Show us what you got.

What you're holding.

If the cards are cold,

Don't go folding.

Lady luck is golden;

She favors the bold. That's cold !

Just Sayin'

You say this could be a that break thru Marathon for you - good for you Stevie ! Well, we all aspire to break that 4 hour barrier at some point - Nice !

As my very best friend if life tells me....it's time to put your Big Boy Pants on

This is going to be fun...........please pass the popcorn  Smile

T

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

TammyinGP

oh boy, this is gonna be good!

I got dibs on front row seats. Guess we better pop more popcorn too!

Tammy

Marathon Maniac #3309

I can bring the wine. there must be a story here, this is Timbo  ...

No worries lamerunner......Slo will be bringing the whine

T

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

Slo

Now thats what I'm Friggin talkin about ! Big grin

Thanks for the laugh this morning Tim. One should always start his day with a good laugh.

I like that Avatar picture. I remember that day. Wasn't I thru that same finish line some 20+ minutes before you?

Alrighty then...It's gonna be a show down in Titletown !

Marathon Maniac #3309

I like that Avatar picture. I remember that day. Wasn't I thru that same finish line some 20+ minutes before you?

True..............but I also become a Marathon Maniac

But............look at my run yesterday.....I would have toasted your ass  (now the real work begins)

Nuff said !

T

Marathon Maniac #3309

Slo, just curious......what time are you shooting for again in Green Bay ?

I'm trying to plan out about where I will have to Slo up, and wait a little....I wanna make a respectable race out of this (snicker)

Poor guy.....but a good guy though

T