Masters Running

Best Race Times in 2008 (Read 3053 times)

Hi Ilene - I actually get my name in two spots! 30k 40-44 - 5:00:04 - Fatozzig - Pirates Cove Trail Run, Sausalito, CA 50k 40-44 - 8:46:22 - Fatozzig - Forest Park Trail Run, Portland, OR (Will there be a differentiation next year between road races and trail races?? Wink ) Modified to correct grammar and spelling Roll eyes

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

I'd forgotten about this thread, but I guess you can throw me in for half marathon, semi-fossil (45-49). 1:18:53 (I think thats right). Ray
        I kicked my own butt in the 5k. You can give me a 25:58 (Frederick Fair 5k, Sept 6). Thx!

aka Mrs. WillRunForBeer, MD, USA

Marathoning, the triumph of desire over reason

#artbydmcbride

Sorry Ray, The Philly Distance Run has you at only 1:18:44. Big grin

Runners run

Sorry Ray, The Philly Distance Run has you at only 1:18:44. Big grin
            Righto... I guess I kicked my own butt too. Ray
            busiman

Running out of mistakes!

Thanks Ilene! I dropped my time just a bit in both the 5K and 5mile. Fortunately for me Ray isn't running or posting his shorter races! :-) 5K M45 - 49 .. 18:28 ..... busiman 5 Miles M45 - 49 .. 32:16 ..... busiman
              -2009 running goals - sub-3 after Boston (probably VCM), 3 PRs, 2009 miles for the year, and no untreated injuries
              also on Twitter

jules2

Thanks Ilene I'm glad you haven't deleted my times out of spite ! I have a couple of 1/2 marathons lined up so hopefully I will need your assistance in the next couple of months. PS I really love cats, especially when curried.

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

Thanks Ilene! I dropped my time just a bit in both the 5K and 5mile. Fortunately for me Ray isn't running or posting his shorter races! :-) 5K M45 - 49 .. 18:28 ..... busiman 5 Miles M45 - 49 .. 32:16 ..... busiman
                  I'm way too slow and wimpy to run those sprints....

Ultrachick

HI Ilene, Got room for another category? 100 mile-24:38:07 Iroquois Trail 100 Virgil, NY Sept 20-21 Kelly
                    If you never go fast, you'll never go fast.

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

wow kelly, how fantastic. that would win many of 'em around here. PR i suppose? <>rr?)>>> - another ultra wannabe ps - thanks ilene for keeping track of all the best times, PR's, RR's, etc. in the various categories to say nothing of posting 'em when you can.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Henrun

Hi Ilene - do we get a race report from you? Please update with my victoria half marathon 2.13.04 ages 60-64 Thanks for doing this, Marj
                          Hi Ilene, I have not posted anything here before. I hope my 3:07:27 marathon time for 60-64 this month would count. Thanks.
                            Hi Ilene, I have not posted anything here before. I hope my 3:07:27 marathon time for 60-64 this month would count. Thanks.
                            Welcome and great run... - What's the age grade on this? - What marathon (I assume you won your division!) Congrats, Ray

Ultrachick

wow kelly, how fantastic. that would win many of 'em around here. PR i suppose? <>rr?)>>> - another ultra wannabe
                              I posted my RR on the Ultra Thread Kelly
                              If you never go fast, you'll never go fast.
                                Hey Lloyd, You have few more too. How about 5k, 25k and 30k? If they were this year they count. I'm only gonna let you enjoy the 30k for a couple more weeks though, but I'm afraid that 5k is going to be tough for me to beat Wink
                                Age 60 plus best times: 5k 19:00, 10k 38:35, 10m 1:05:30, HM 1:24:09, 30k 2:04:33