Masters Running

Best Race Times in 2008 (Read 3053 times)

pfriese

OK, time to populate the list some more. I did not want to post my half-marathon and marathon times from the Goofy challenge in January, but I can't stand seeing so many blanks in the list. 50-54 Half marathon 2:07:32 and 50-54 Marathon 4:51:13 I plan on replacing both these times with much better ones in April and May, unless someone gets something out-of-reach up before then. Thanks Ilene, Paul
      Ilene, Did you add that Clydesdale division just for me Smile Another pitiful slow time, but we need to fill those empty slots ..... 27:31 5K Clydesdale When Breger1 knocks me out of the HM, you can move my time to the Clydesdale
        10 miles 1:06:58, 60-64 AG
        Age 60 plus best times: 5k 19:00, 10k 38:35, 10m 1:05:30, HM 1:24:09, 30k 2:04:33

#artbydmcbride

Tetsujin209, I won't put in a special category for you until you give me a race time to work with. Smile Wink

Runners run

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

thanks ilene, . . . and welcome back takin' good care of your shoulder. however, it'd probably be like a shirtless division or kilt or something so I probably better wait for an AG upgrade in May. Smile

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

TammyinGP

I probably won't make the list on any of these races, but I do host post-race hottub parties Cool

Tammy

All I can say is I'm glad I'm not in Jim or btb's divisions... Hmm. I see what's going on here... Maybe if I add a bunch of numbers after my name I'll get faster. Smile

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

SloJim, you're HM time stands. Smile

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

Oh...Oh....Oh.... OK.... Marathon 3:33:59 M55-59 My Age 55 Thanks,
                      Just realized I have the current 45-49 10K spot with a 42:54 on 1/6! That sure will not last as the best time once the race season progresses. But for now . . . the slot is all mine! Cool

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

This reminds me of the month I decided I was going to set a PR for training runs every day. All I did was run a new distance that I had never run before. Example......PR for the 8 mile run on one day and then the next day ran 8.1 miles , etc. "....a legend in his own mind"
                        Vista

GreenMan

Oh yes, I will be in the relay race! I may be the slowest link, but I think I will add to the experience. Big grin ....
                          Ilene, you always add to the experience. Thanks for keeping us stoked. jjj
                          Iron Mt. Trail Runners blogsite .... JJJessee blogsite ....Spring is here. Go outside and play.
                            Isn't it strange that the male 5k times are much quicker as the age groups get older! Maybe there's hope for me. Big grin Fran

#artbydmcbride

Well and hermosaboy isn't racing again until next month. Big grin But you are right, the older dudes rock!

Runners run

For Female 45-49, here's what I've got: 5k--22:20 MTA: Good grief. After I posted all those times, I realized the thread said "in 2008." Roll eyes