Masters Running

Perch's First Boston Marathon RR (Read 476 times)

You know, I am appreciating the title here: "Perch's First Boston...." Big grin Big grin Big grin Yay to that--here's to many more!
    Masters 2000 miles
    PJH

Steve - what a great race and BQ ...at Boston!! Congrats on such a great achievement! I agree with you that turning on to Bolyston and seeing the finish line off in the distance was just awesome. I sweat a lot too (get that from my mom), so noticed with interest how many ecaps you took and how you hydrated. I need to look into that more. I was badly dehydrated, even though I thought I was taking in enough. Your strategy obviously worked great for you ... maybe I will be able to learn from your experience. Congrats again, and enjoy your recovery! PJ
      TheSaint

Perch, congratulations on your first Boston and another BQ! You had a longer road than many others to get there, I hope it made it all the more worth it.
        wildchild

Carolyn

GO TORY! Big grin

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

dg.

Steve, thanks so much for your report, and for sharing with us your recovery & training. All were amazing & very motivating. Congrats on your BQ. What a weekend. Totally awesome Smile. I love it you had Tory 'with' you.