Masters Running

I've got a crime fighting side kick...I mean new running partner!!!!! (Read 532 times)

Steve - beautiful baby! Congrat's to you, your child-bride, and the very proud parents! You sure have a lovely family. Smile
      holy bat terds batman. Looks like a real keeper. Congrats to the Bat family

Hill Runner

Congrats SteveP....shall we call you Batman or "Grandpa" ... Big grin

Upcoming Races:

Boston Marathon, Boston,MA 04/15/13
        Grandfather Mountain Marathon,Boone NC 07/14/13
        Thunder Road Marathon, Charlotte NC 11/13

anachrotech

Welcome Noah ! Smile
          SteveP

Hooray! . Is he showing signs of incredible strength or xray vision or anything superhero-ish yet? !
            So far he has Kung Fu Grip, can make Boomer Goddesses melt, attracts babes (he gets that from my side) and has pretty good control of his bladder. He doesn't get that from me.....Not bad for being 12 hours old. As much fun as this has been, I started off to call Mom a few times. Perhaps she needed to give young Noah a few pointers before he came to see us. Hopefully she didn't tell him what I used to do to my little brother. That was weeks ago and I've changed since then.

SteveP

Congratulations! That put a smile on my face this morning. Pictures! We must have pictures!

aka Mrs. WillRunForBeer, MD, USA

Marathoning, the triumph of desire over reason

Here's to Noah J! Guessing he'll be a fine runner and lover of animals......and maybe eschew the crime fighting business for something else... Wink grins, A. (public defender at your service)
                Masters 2000 miles

Top 'O the World!

{{{{{{{{ CONGRATULATIONS GRAND-BAT & FAMILY!! }}}}}}}}} Verrry Adorable!! & @ that weight, he'll qualify for K-garten in 2 yrs! Wink
                  Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group

Head Procrastinator

Congrat to your and your family Steve. He's a cutie! Barb
                    ~ My Profile~ The avatar is happy BOC wootcats
                      Congratulations, Steve!
                      Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
                        Congratulations Grandpa!! What a beautiful little Noah. I'm so jealous! May the spoiling begin... Smile
                        CassadAAmius

Welcome, Noah! Congratulations to the happy bat family.
                            ......congratulations smp//.......I'm just relieved they didn't name him ''Yet""...........what a cutie/////

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

jfa

Way to Go BatDAD!! Congratulations!!!! Cool

Congrats SteveP....shall we call you Batman or "Grandpa" ... Big grin
                                How about Batpa?? Congratulations!

Leslie
                                Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                                -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance