Masters Running

My Boston Report (Read 381 times)

Henrun

Amy, it was great seeing you and I love your report. We went to the game last night. Even though there was a rain delay the rain held up and the Sox swept. Big grin. Guess you brought them good vibes.
      Wink just a little jog around Boston helping out the home team!! thank you - seems we definitely needed your help as the outcome was perfect!! sorry my only glimpse of you this weekend was as you were walking up the street and i was trying to find Robin's place -- sounds like you had a wonderful weekend!! Big grin

denise

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Big grin Big grin Aamos Big grin Big grin

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
        It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

Top 'O the World!

Purrfecktly Kewl! Cool
          Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
            Priceless. Big grin

flomotioncoaching.com

Mariposai

the best report written from the heart.Smile. I can't wait to meet you in Seattle.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

SteveP

Did I miss the fashion report? Refueling??

SteveP

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

run 13:30 minute miles and still make the cut-off, if you're interested.......
                  I had my hopes up for you so'm so sorry you missed your goal pace by almost two minutes. No wonder listenin' to most anything'd be better than runnin' If it'd help, I might be able to recommmend an experienced 13:30 (or better) pacer for you (or dh?) for the Seattle RnR. Smile Boston Marathon (2009) final results - pace - 0:11:36 time - 5:03:57

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

i'm lovin' it... MM#1949

"You go watch the game, I'll do a little jog from Hopkinton to Boston,,," sweeet!

Perch's Profile "I don't know if running adds years to your life, but it definitely adds life to your years." - Jim Fixx "The secret is to make in your mind possible what was not possible before. The secret is to make easy what was difficult, instead to make difficult what really is easy." - Coach Renato Canova

busiman

Running out of mistakes!

That was too funny...Btw, it was good to see you at Robin's, but sorry I didn't get a chance to talk.
                      -2009 running goals - sub-3 after Boston (probably VCM), 3 PRs, 2009 miles for the year, and no untreated injuries
                      also on Twitter
                        lol! But closer to Boston than I got that day!

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

I'm exhausted. I don't think I could've read another word without a rest. Wink

Leslie
                          Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                          -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

RCG

Rose Colored Glasses

Nice note, Aamos! Will we see you in Boston in 2010?

"Anytime you see the word "inflation" in the news, replace it with "record-breaking corporate profits" and you'll get what's happening."

Congratulations...cool post Tall

Recent Best times: None recently