Masters Running

Mardi aka Tuesday (Read 44 times)

Mike E

MM #5615

Hello everybody!

Just popping in to say hi and tell you I ran 6 miles after my chiropractic appointment...so, yeah...umm...hi...I ran 6 miles after my chiropractic appointment.

Okay--that's it--gotta go.  See ya!

Tramps!!!

Joyful and colorful race run by Steve, Noah, and Tag

No run for me today ... my pharmacology class started, so I am already hitting the books.

Kirsten

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Groucho Marx

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Just popping in to say hi and tell you I ran 6 miles after my chiropractic appointment...so, yeah...umm...hi...I ran 6 miles after my chiropractic appointment.

not only nice running 6 miles after your chiropractic appointment mikeE but stopping in to post about running 6 miles after your chiropractic appointment too, especially if running 6 miles after your chiropractic appointment helped you run the 6 miles after your chiropractic appointment. Did it?

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

evanflein

Oh Tet.... 

Hi Tramps! I was just thinking about you on my run yesterday! It seems like it's been awhile since you've posted much. Hope things are going well.

Carolyn, I had that happen with one of my spikes last winter. Backtracked all over and couldn't find it, but found it the next day on the path below campus.

Leslie, I remember thinking that last summer, when we had record rainfall that we did NOT want or need, and how your area was so dangerously dry. Just seems like the conservation of resources is kind of hit or miss, right? I agree there are some scary pictures and video clips on the news coming out of Texas these days. We have a friend who moved from here to Austin a couple years ago, and he's been posting some incredibly wet pictures on FB.

Man it was hard going back to work today. We had such gorgeous hot weather for the weekend, it was wonderful! I got a lot done around here but didn't really start the main garden work until yesterday. Today I came home from work and undid and redid some things like moving the carrot rows closer and redoing the soaker hoses (I had it upside down). So, did a couple more hours on it tonight and the carrots are planted and most of the layout is done. It feels like I'm late on this, but actually I'm right on time or early. It's just been so warm this spring, it feels later in the year than it is.

5.8 miles this afternoon, nice steady pacing around 8:35 or so. Felt good, if not a little too breezy.

SteveP

Man it was hard going back to work today. We had such gorgeous hot weather for the weekend, it was wonderful!

I don't know about other industries, however, I've come to expect people trying to get 5 days of work done in a 4 day week.

On the way home, the brakes seemed a little "spongy". Shortly before our drive, I mashed them. Sure a heck, a line went. As the vehicle has nearly 260,000 miles on it, I'm going to retire it. Can the Batmobile haul a camper?

SteveP

Marathon Maniac #957

Speaking of interesting.  Not sure what I think of this: a site devoted to uncovering marathon cheaters.  Thoughts?

I'm not sure what I think about that either. Of course, one expects that there must be cheaters out there, but it seems so silly to me, since these folks are not winning tons of money by doing so (at least I don't think so) and so the motive for cheating is baffling.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Mike E

MM #5615

Just popping back in to tell tet, yes, I do think running 6 miles after  my chiropractic appointment helped me run my 6 miles after my chiropractic appointment, last night...so...yes, tet, I do think running 6 miles after my chiropractic appointment helped me run my 6 miles after my chiropractic appointment, last night.