Masters Running

40s 50s 60s On the Run - w/e 05/29 (Read 456 times)

flatland mountaineer

WooHoo the odometer rolled over to 40.13 this morning! First 40 mile week EVER!

Weather wasn't very suitable for farming this week, a major factor......

The whole world said I shoulda used red but it looked good to Charlene in John Deere Green!!

Support Ethanol, drink the best, burn the rest.

Run for fun? What the hell kind of recreation is that?  quote from Back to the Fut III

Way to Go, Jim!!!!!!!! Big grin

Leslie
      Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

OrangeMat

MM #6177

WooHoo the odometer rolled over to 40.13 this morning! First 40 mile week EVER!

Excellent! And thanks so much for picking up the slack for me as I lounge about, recovering here... Wink

flatland mountaineer

Excellent! And thanks so much for picking up the slack for me as I lounge about, recovering here... Wink

Sure, glad to do it, A few yrs ago when I was minorly injured I had this non-sensical theory of a static mileage universe, for everyone building mileage there was someone tapering or injured etc.. I had several friends pushing mileage training for big races so I pictured it as my way of helping them to their goals while injured. Made me feel a little better.

Anyway sending healing vibes your way. BC runs in Lynda's fam so it is always on our minds here.

The whole world said I shoulda used red but it looked good to Charlene in John Deere Green!!

Support Ethanol, drink the best, burn the rest.

Run for fun? What the hell kind of recreation is that?  quote from Back to the Fut III

OrangeMat

MM #6177

Sort of like the "Even Steven" episode of Seinfeld, yup. Wink Actually it's called "The Opposite", but that's how I always remember it.