Masters Running

Link to Photo Album Created on Today's Run. Great New England Fall Colors. (Read 180 times)

http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w104/laddoms/Ashley%20Res%20Run/ Link to my photobucket album of my run around Ashley Res today in Holyoke, MA. Great fall colors reflecting in the water. Laurie Trying to format a link. You guys would laugh to hear my degree is in computer science. lol

Shamrock marathon March 2016. Burlington full or relay if I can find a partner May 2016. Wine and Dine half Nov. And a tri or two thrown in just for the hell of it.

ps. the link has to be copied and pasted in the browser address bar. One of these days I will learn to format a link.

Shamrock marathon March 2016. Burlington full or relay if I can find a partner May 2016. Wine and Dine half Nov. And a tri or two thrown in just for the hell of it.

Laurie - See the four gray squares above? The second to last with the World and Chain? Click that, then paste your link in between the [a] and [/a], which are really these: <> If you did it right, when you post, the link will be blue. Now to go look at those pictures . . . . MTA - Gorgeous!! Looks so peaceful and serene. Thanks for sharing.

Leslie
        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

coastwalker

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful setting! Where were you? How could you not love to run in a place like that? The neck on your 'egret' makes me wonder if it is really a great blue heron: Most great blues stand with their necks curved like that, while an egret's neck is usually straight up. The bird also isn't as snowy-white as egrets. It is tough to judge the size, which would also be telling, as great blues are appreciably larger than most egrets. It's quite breezy here in SE New Hampshire today, and some of the more colorful leaves are already coming down. When I came back home and pulled into the driveway, it was a gorgeous carpet of color! Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

Jay, you could be right about the bird. I just guessed. I am in western Mass. That was Ashley Reservoir in Holyoke. I am atempting to paste an image. Laurie

Leslie. Thanks! Hey I think I did it. Laurie

wildchild

Carolyn

Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing. Computer science degree, huh? Tongue

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Me

Oops Laurie, I think you just got served. Beautiful pictures. Mike