Masters Running

Sloshy Sunday, July (not June) 24 runs..... (Read 323 times)

New skirt in town

Happy (belated) birthday, Opie! And a big, humongous congratulations to Nancy!!!  Tet...good job avoiding that bear, and Brian...good job avoiding the coyotes.  My sister, who lives about 7 miles away from me in Lexington, MA, has been awakened by coyotes howling several times this week.

14 miles yesterday in the hot, soupy weather (9:15 pace).  I saw bunnies and a chipmunk.

--Robin

NO  MO MELANOMA! Help me run 26.2 miles and raise $5000 for the Melanoma Foundation of NE.  Visit this page to learn more:  http://tinyurl.com/NO-MO-MELANOMA

buxtehude

So this is where my mother spends the few minutes a week that she isn't either running or being superwoman around Omak!

Many thanks, tetsujin, for the accolades. I had a fantastic run with you this weekend and I look forward to my Marathon Maniac's qualifying run with you in less than two weeks.  I put in a nice run today that you can see here and tried out your barefoot stylings from mile 3 to 4.5 and the applied them shoes-on to mile 5 and 6. I think you'll be most pleased with the split results.

And much love to my mother, mariposai, who BQ'ed the tunnel run!!!

Marathon Maniac #957

David - congratulations on your run and good luck at your MM qualifier!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."