Masters Running

A weigh we go! (Read 393 times)

Marathon Maniac #957

I'm not here to hate you, but you must be the only person in the world that I know of that knows what they weighed 35 years ago.

Oh no, I'd bet every woman here could tell you her weight at most ages of her life  I could even tell you what I weighed the day before the birth of both of my children.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

OrangeMat

MM #6177

Finally dared to get on the scale this morning. 124.5, up about 5 lbs since my pre-surgery weight of two months ago. Not as bad as I would've thought, considering all I've been allowed to do is some easy running and no yoga/strength/core work at all.

an amazing likeness

Probably old news to most, but "Still Counting Calories? Your Weight-Loss Plan may be Outdated."  Interesting New York Times article.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

MikeE - A friend has had issues all her life trying to keep on weight.  If she doesn't eat lunch or dinner, she'll lose 3 or 4 pounds.  It was worse when she was pregnant and breastfeeding.  Her doc used to get on her to get more weight on her when she was pregnant and she was eating all the time.  When breastfeeding, she would literally eat a loaf of bread a day trying to gain weight.

Weighed in at 142.2 this a.m.  I haven't been this steady with my weight in ages.  Still can't get rid of the poochy belly.

Leslie
          Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
          -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance