Masters Running

Uh - Saturday 7/18/2015? (Read 31 times)

Marathon Maniac #957

Mike - I would not have had a good attitude about your ordeal if I had that happen.  When I don't get enough sleep, all my happy goes right out the window.

Great day yesterday.  DS and I went hiking for a couple hours, DH went fishing with my brother and nephews, and DD went horseback riding with my SIL and nephew.  Then all of us went to Lost World Caverns.  Today we are heading home after taking DH to a hotel in Princeton.

Back to running tomorrow.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

SteveP

A CNY Sighting!!!  .

(((((MikeE)))))

There's a lot of tough people here.

Noah came over after work Friday and asked that I watch him while in the pool. Oh sure. I told him I was going to have to take a nap though. He protested.

So I spent the rest of his visit tormenting him.

I found a leaf in the pool that had rabies.

Today, Tag and I hit the trails. Since it was starting to sprinkle, I left the pricier gadgets in the truck. Good thing, the rain came down pretty steady. I had wound up at a brisk walk as my glasses kept collecting rain drops. About 45 min into it, the sky opened up and there was thunder and lightning. We were pretty low in the valley, so I wasn't to concerned. I could see to stay on the path, but wasn't too sure about location. I knew we were headed  in the right direction. That was about it. Very fun.

SteveP

HermosaBoy

Wow Mike -- that is some story!  Makes me wonder if I need a generator -- that works...

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob