Masters Running

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DG!! (Read 274 times)

I heard there was cake over here but I guess it was the previous page.  Drat. Big grin

Happy b-day!

Be safe. Be kind.

wildchild

Carolyn

We can have a cake on page two, too!  Happy Birthday, DG - hope you like chocolate cake!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Slo

I almost missed this.

Happy Birthday DG !!!

Happy Birthday DG!  Or is that dg.?  April is a great birthday month, with spring happening and all.

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

Top 'O the World!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Smile

Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
            stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Have a happy day.  cake and other goodies should figure prominently. Big grin

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

TammyinGP

Have a wonderful birthday DG!!

Tammy

evanflein

Happy Birthday, dear Dg! A special day for a special lady, enjoy!

Maniac 505

Happy birthday!!! have a GRETA Day

dg.

Thank you all so much!    Yesterday was busy & a little odd but I kept peeking in & you kept making me smile.  

And 2 cakes!  Carolyn I blame you for the chocolate cupcake I bought on the way home yesterday.    Ileney, I'm wore my princess hat,  the frosting on my head I'm viewing as conditioner..

All of your kind words were much appreciated.  

Mariposai

Sorry, I missed this birthday party.

But it is never too late to sing happy birthday to a marvelous lady and to present some roses to the birthday queen!

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

2 days late, but happy belated birthday, dg!! Smile

Leslie
                          Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                          -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Maniac 505

Have a GREAT day

oops, I guess I already said that,  well have another great day Wink

I know I am a day late.  Looking at my checking account, maybe a dollar short too!  In any case: Happy Belated Birthday!  I hope you had a great time.

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/