Masters Running

Weight Until Tomorrow (Read 633 times)

OrangeMat

MM #6177

down to 228.6 this afternoon lowest n about 2 years 31 pounds in less 3 months,Yes!!!!

Excellent for you!

I looked at the scale this morning, contemplated stepping on it. Then I thought better of it. Probably the best decision I've made all week. Better not to know.

........ Better not to know.

..that's

probably TheDrugsTalking,

you sound WAY too relaxed about it.........

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

Big grin  Yea for drugs!!  Big grin

Leslie
        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

OrangeMat

MM #6177

Actually, the drugs are not doing well with my tummy, and my belly is now distended so much I look like I'm at least 4 months pregnant. I usually use how I look in my clothes, and the mirror itself as my guide. I don't even need the mirror now: I can see my tummy when I look down at my feet. Seriously not good.

Marathon Maniac #957

Pain pills can be quite pleasant when it's a rare occasion, but are no fun when you actually have to take them for an extended period of time. 

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

...actually

take the pain pills with food or milk so they don't become constipating.....

which would make you Weigh More

PROBLEM SOLVED////////

technically speaking

if

we believe in WaterWeight

this would be...er.....PooPooWeight

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

OrangeMat

MM #6177

Things are resolving themselves now, finally. Turns out the belly flab I was experiencing was serious fluid retention.... I've been peeing like crazy for the past couple days, and drinking what feels like gallons of water... and so I just looked at torso in the mirror and I now have my normal ab definition back... but only on my left side! How funny is that?