Masters Running

Boston Bib Numbers (Read 50 times)

dg.

like marj says....

thanks Norm, Nancy, & everyone else.  

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! I just finished reading this and have something in my eye now from laughing and crying. You are all just the best and I could "feel" you while slogging away today.

Congrats to all my fellow Boston marathoner RA buddies and C-R, if I just a little more in the tank, I would have kicked harder. Ha! Ha!

And Marj! You are just the best cheerleader ever and just when I needed you, there you were! I ran the whole way with my teammate ultra-Amy (who had just run the Zion 100 last week) and was very happy with my fairly even pacing. I wanted to run 3:29-3:30 and more than that, run smart. I had an 8:37 first mile and an overall 8:02 pace. All good.

Thanks again all of you. This means more than I can say.

evanflein

This thread needs a big ol LIKE button! Smile

Marathon Maniac #957

This thread needs a big ol LIKE button! Smile

+100 !!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

dg.

that's just what I was thinking! 

Dave59

that's just what I was thinking! 

I pushed the button but nothing happened. Please check your code. 

dg.

I pushed the button but nothing happened. Please check your code. 

can't, my brain still doesn't like details.    you're the code wizard!       (picky, picky picky ; )) 

simply awesome!!

denise