Masters Running

The Hump Day Daily: 12.17.14 (Read 30 times)

Slo

If I empty out the cupboards I'm pretty sure I could find an old French Press...I used it for camping.

I do not have any helpful coffee pot tips so I am going to have to live with just saying I put in 10 miles today.  We had a big rain storm last night, but it cleared out leaving a nice sun filled morning.  Now if it would have just left 70° temperatures it would have been perfect!

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

Duly noted regarding the "sludge" at the bottom of the cup.  Bleck ~

My poor Garmin 305 has been giving me fits.  Example - I charged it up Monday.  When I went to use in Tues morning, the battery was dead.  The Hub got tired of me griping and about it, and even though we don't buy Christmas presents for each other, he said he'd buy me a new Garmin if it kept me from griping about it.  I should have been griping more!!

So I found a 310XT with HR strap for $175.  I've been eyeballing that one because of its 20-hr battery life and reported good tracking in the trees, but haven't wanted to pull the trigger due to the prices I've seen.  Sweet!

Leslie
        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

wildchild

Carolyn

6 miles on a sandy back road near Los Barriles, Baja, Mexico!  Warm and overcast and breezy - nice run!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Mariposai

Only two miles to report and a nice little ceremony where I got a nice plaque.

Moving on. tomorrow is office Christmas party at noon then Rotary Christmas party at night....poor me.

Dinner tonight was tasty: crab and staffed clams, green salad and braised green beans, yummieee...

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Only two miles to report and a nice little ceremony where I got a nice plaque.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..."

.Mama and Papa Posie did good

no shoes, no watch, no gremlin, no tights, no coffiee either but I like the aroma.

I did see a French press in Japan once but thought it was a joke.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Marathon Maniac #957

3 more miles for me in the evening.  It is so hard to talk myself into a run at the end of the day, and it starts out so creaky, but feels so good by the end.

Leslie - I don't care how hot it is, if the coffee has been sitting in the pot for an hour and a half, I really don't want it.....

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."