Masters Running

Happy B-Day To Our Dear Holly...little early (Read 294 times)

Happy Birthday! May you get everything you ever wanted this year and in the many to come!

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

Marathon Maniac #957

Aww, shucks, guys.....thanks...... Smile Kevin - you baked me a cake! How sweet! Smile

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Happy Birthday to you! You run really cool! You're little and fast, We all love you! Big grin

Hill Runner

Happy Birthday Holly! Age is relative, you are only as old as you feel. Hope you have a great day!

Upcoming Races:

Boston Marathon, Boston,MA 04/15/13
          Grandfather Mountain Marathon,Boone NC 07/14/13
          Thunder Road Marathon, Charlotte NC 11/13

#artbydmcbride

Happy happy Birthday, kiddo! Smile

Runners run

Happy birthday, Holly!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Happy Birthday Holly, hope you get to put your feet up!

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

Happy Birthday Holly! Wishing you all the best for the year ahead!
                  annied

Happy Birthday Holly. I hope you BQ and come to Boston!
                    HermosaBoy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

Happy Birthday !! I won't even try and compete with that last one. Big grin Larry

Chumbawamba: I get knocked down But I get up again You're never going to keep me down

dg.

happy birthday Holly!!!! I hope this next year is great for you. Injury free Smile, and filled with happiness. In case you need to cool down a little after some of those cakes....
                          busiman

Running out of mistakes!

Happy Birthday Holly!!!
                            -2009 running goals - sub-3 after Boston (probably VCM), 3 PRs, 2009 miles for the year, and no untreated injuries
                            also on Twitter
                            Mariposai

Happy Birthday lovely sistahh. May the sun always shine in your face. Here is to a great year of running and life.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Well, Happy Birthday Holly! Happy Birthday Holly! It's so nice to have you runnin' marathons. You're looking swell, Holly, We can tell, Holly, You're still glowin', you're still growin' You're still goin' strong. We are waitin' out here with a very very big cheer Just like your fav'rite pals from 'way back when so, happy birthday holly have a happy birthday holly we'll be celebratin' with you too very soon. SeaRnRTalentTeam

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)