Masters Running

(Read 370 times)

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

As I review this thread I start to wonder which is a bigger problem......ignorance or apathy. To tell you the truth....I don't know and I don't care.
        Vista
          As I review this thread I start to wonder which is a bigger problem......ignorance or apathy. To tell you the truth....I don't know and I don't care.
          Vista, you're killin' me here!
          Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
            ..ok you guys//.........it took me WEEKS to figure out how to get over to this thing........... I love it

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

LaVita
              wildchild

Carolyn

Big grin

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Sleepy
                    Vista
                    dg.

If Seinfelds show about nothing can last as long as it did, this thread about nothing deserves at least a little longer life
                        Vista
                          Indeed
                          Dave
                          "Run like hell and get the agony over with."
                          --- Clarence DeMar
                            Masters 2000 miles
                            coastwalker

I was trying to think of something to add to this post, but nothing came to mind... Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.