Masters Running

GOOD LUCK WEEKEND RACERS!!! (Read 156 times)

Top 'O the World!

11/01 biketm - The Indianapolis Monumental Marathon (1st!) 11/01 JJJessee - Mountain Masochist 50M, Lynchburg VA 11/01 TomD - Midsouthern Marathon Wynne, AR 11/02 TomD - Bass Pro Shops Marathon Springfield, MO 11/02 Twocat - NYC Marathon, NY NY 11/02 wa5yom - 2nd, NYC Marathon 11/02 johnmaas - NYC Marathon 11/02 mainerunnah - NYC Marathon, New York NY 11/02 evanflein - NYC Marathon, New York NY 11/02 hermosaboy - Rocky's Run 5k St Paul 11/02 perchcreek - City of Oaks Marathon, Raleigh, NC 11/02 mgerwn - Platt Tech 5K, Milford, CT **May the Racing Gods Kiss you Lightly!** Anybody else?
    Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group

Marathon Maniac #3309

Hey, Mtnchk1 has me finishing 1st Smile Good luck to everyone!!! Tom, I lived in Springfield MO for a few years...bet that is a hilly course. OK...gotta get my work done! Tim

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

I think it is a sign Tim!! Good Luck RACERS!!! May you all have the wind at your back ....

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
        It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

Good luck, everyone! Fleet feet to all!! And we expect you to live up to that 1st place prediction, Tim. Smile

Leslie
          Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
          -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Good Luck to all racers this weekend! Run tall, trust your training (don't trip over any curbs) and run with quick feet. Karin P.S. I'll be with you in spirit all you NYC marathon runners. I am traveling on Sunday to get to a funeral on Monday and won't be in Central Park handing out medals after all. My aunt Judy (third from the left in my profile photo) lives in Brooklyn right on Bedford Ave. at mile 10.5. She will be out there screaming for you---and always gets up Monday morning to cheer on the final finisher.
            wildchild

Carolyn

Make us proud! Oh, wait --- don't mean to put any pressure on you guys! How about: Have FUN!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

especially for anyone running their 110th marathon in a 50th different state (and DC)

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Marathon Maniac #957

Wow, that's quite a line-up. Good luck!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."