Masters Running

Wednesday Daily, 10.17.12 (Read 370 times)

Henrun

Many of you will remember Mustang Sally and her mom -  both of whom are Triathletes.

They are both in Auckland, New Zealand where this weekend they will compete in the 2012 ITU Age Group World Triathlon Championships as AG Team members of Team Canada.

How kewl is that!  Smile

correction!!! Momz is representing team USA.  She's doing a sprint while mustang Sally is doing the Oly (I think)

Mike - How old are your grandbabies now?  That picture from the top looking down is neat.  My boss is a fabulous photographer and loves taking pictures of newborns.  She can't wait for our receptionist to pop.  Her rule - the pictures have to be taken within the first 10 days 'cause the baby is still pliable and sleeps through anything.

Congrats to Grandma and Grandpa Paavo!

I'm woefully behind here, but know you all are always in my thoughts.

As far as running goes - I haven't done squat since Saturday.  I'm sleeping in and resting and rejuvenating, and I must say it feels really good!  I could get used to this laziness . . . . Wink

Okay - Off to do transcription for a couple of hours.  I have another job on the heels of this one.  I think I'm the only one in town who does transcription, which is great 'cause the extra money definitely helps, but *sigh* I'm getting a tad tired.  God keeps providing, though, and I'm not going to complain . . . . much. Shy

Later, Dudes and Dudettes.  Ya'll are wonderful.  I hope you know that.

Leslie
      Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

wildchild

Carolyn

Beautiful granddaughters, Mike!  I love the 2nd picture of Mikey and his new baby.  And happy to hear that Joe's surgery went well.  Please tell him he has a big fan club here.

Paavo, your new granddaughter is a sweetie, too!  Congrats!

The wind was howling all day, but I went out for a RAW anyway.  4 miles on Chimney Gulch trail - 2 miles up (850' gain) in 29 minutes, and 2 miles down in 21 minutes.  Rocky and steep - JTWILI!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

SteveP

It was pretty strange because it was lightly raining on us, but the sky was full of stars.   

Meteor showers this weekend.

Great pics MikeE. Can't help but to love the little ones. And Great News on Joe.

(((((Leslie))))) Just cause.

If there is anything funnier than watching hot coffee come out someone else's nose, I don't know what it is.

SteveP