Masters Running

Mon Post Boston Daily 4/14 (Read 573 times)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

My running partner and I headed down to the Hike and Bike Trail that is right next to the Colorado River as it flows through downtown Austin. It has to be one of the prettiest running trails anywhere. We went 7 miles in 1:22. My friend kept saying, "Wow!" 50 degrees, too. You couldn't order better weather or scenery! It does make me miss living in Austin, but I know I would feel differently if I visited again in July! Shocked I will just have to get wealthy enough to have a house in Maine and another in Texas, and go back and forth during the year. This afternoon, we basked by Barton Springs, a 1000-foot long pool that is spring-fed, so it stays at 68 degrees all year. You can see part of the Austin skyline in the background. What a wonderful vacation! I may have to convince DH to let me do this more often. Good luck to those of you running Boston!!! I'm thinking of you this week. Teresa
    mustang sally

Bad faerie

Craneium - aren't you supposed to do FIFTEEN MILES on the Erie Canal, with your pal, your mule named Sal? (Sorry, stupid music teacher joke just slipped in.)
      !Hey! I ain't that stubborn! Sally, lurking.