Masters Running

Weighty Matters (Read 452 times)

Marathon Maniac #957

Still holding steady this week, but considering I'm not running very much during the week right now as I get used to this new job and sort of taper, so I'm happy with that.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

#artbydmcbride

I am up 2 pounds.    Black eye

Runners run

Dave59

Got you beat Ileneforward.  I'm up 3-5 pounds depending on the morning. Been coming in between 198-200.  I'm just going to ignore it until next Monday and then get back on track.  I've eaten all the junk food that I recently bought, so at least it shouldn't get any worse until then. Roll eyes  It goes up so freakin' fast when I don't keep a log.  I could put the whole 28 pounds back on in 3 weeks.

141.  I'm trying very hard to watch my intake of calories since my expenditure of calories is going  to be hampered for quite some time.

Leslie
          Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
          -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

228.6 Sunday Morning, I know when I was laid up several years ago, I went on a high energy protein diet.  You all might have heard of it. Peanut M&M's. Now I am still paying the price for my endulgement. My figure still looks like a M&M.

SteveP

up to 195 lbs. Graduation parties.

SteveP

Marathon Maniac #957

Down 1 lb - woohoo!  But, jeesh, I would certainly hope so, considering I ran 44.4 miles in the last two days.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

OrangeMat

MM #6177

Finally screwed up the courage to get on the scale yesterday. Up 5 lbs but my skinniest jeans still fit. So it must be the implant.... Wink

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Up enough past 190 that I don't want to look for a while.  I need a motivation implant.  Both to run more and eat less.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

....... I need a motivation implant.......

..I don't know, and I don't WANT to know.........

since everybody

but

that SkinnyLittle Holly has GAINED weight, I defer to next week on a technicality......

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

since everybody

but

that SkinnyLittle Holly has GAINED weight, I defer to next week on a technicality......

Hey! I didn't gain weight! Evil  I'm actually in my 'skinny' work pants. Smile

OM - snork!

Leslie
                        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Bare Performance

#artbydmcbride

I am up 2 pounds.    Black eye

I am now down 2 pounds!  Its a summer solstice miracle!  Cool

Runners run

Hey! I didn't gain weight! Evil  I'm actually in my 'skinny' work pants. Smile

...you SkinnyThing you......

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

Dave59

I started logging food again, I just haven't started keeping to my suggested daily limits.

I have stabilized at 197.  Up 2 from my lowest.  Down 1-3 from last week at this time.

Work shenanigans are conspiring against me.  It is making me snack too much but it hasn't pushed me over the limit into full blown stress eating. 

142.7.  I'm blaming it on the Thai food I ate yesterday.  Loaded with coconut milk and I am sure salt.  Oh, and I'm eating the rest of it today for lunch. Smile

Leslie
                                -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Bare Performance