Masters Running

Weight Until Tomorrow (Read 633 times)

Marathon Maniac #957

'Cause I don't like what I see today.....

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Dave59

Marathon Maniac #3309

'Cause I don't like what I see today.....

Holly Holly Holly  Roll eyes

:-)

Timmy Tims

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

I may need to weight until next week. Conference crushed me.

143.4 this a.m. Blush

Leslie
          Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
          -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

#artbydmcbride

Down a pound!   woohooo!   Blush

Runners run

Marathon Maniac #3309

Down a pound!   woohooo!   Blush

I downed 3 mega - gargantuan - supe sized pitchers of Margaritas w/chips and salsa last night with my Gal Fren......up 1 pound - 148 - and happy TimmBi

I sweat lots and lots of salt tonight on my run.....felt like a salt lick :-)

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

Marathon Maniac #957

I continue to be stuck at the same weight, which is still 4 lbs over where I want to be....sigh....

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Dave59

I am also at  the same as last week +/- a little depending on the day and how much gravity has fluctuated.   But I'll take it since I really took it easy this week. 

Today: 194.6, so lets call it the same as last week: 195 (28 for the year).

SteveP

Holly Holly Holly  

Can you do that in a Carey Grant voice???

I can not freaking believe it!! After a week where the closest thing to eating veggies was cheese cake, I'm back to 190 lbs.

SteveP

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

after yet another travel week and good intentions shot to hell (they make some GOOD barbeque in Nashville, along with other things I shouldn't have eaten Roll eyes Wink, I'm definitely waiting to get on the scale.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

..........After a week where the closest thing to eating veggies was cheese cake....

..I love it.

========

....ClaireVisit in progress..........I need a SugarFix, and I don't Care where I get it.....

I lover her, but the SleepDeprivation is KILLING me..........

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

Mariposai

I continue to be stuck at the same weight, which is still 4 lbs over where I want to be....sigh....

Must start pondering if all the XT is giving you more muscles, which weights more than fat is the culprit..

.relax girl...

Still down this week...but taper week will have it's toll...but let it be...

the most important thing is that I am back to my weight pre-baby...for the first time in 22 years!!!

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

OrangeMat

MM #6177

Must start pondering if all the XT is giving you more muscles, which weights more than fat is the culprit..

.relax girl...

+1

What matters most is how you fit in your clothes. And of course how you feel in your own skin. Numbers are arbitrary. So yes, relax and b-r-e-a-t-h-e....

Yay Nancy for achieving pre-baby weight!

Good job to all who are persevering in achieving and maintaining a healthy weight for their particular body types and activity levels. Smile

Marathon Maniac #957

the most important thing is that I am back to my weight pre-baby...for the first time in 22 years!!!

Yay - nice work!

down to 228.6 this afternoon lowest n about 2 years 31 pounds in less 3 months,Yes!!!!