Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Spring Race Calendar (Read 1657 times)

A 19 minute PR. You go girl!
    Go big or go home, right? Plus, I have a pretty reliable pacer for Boston.

Is Mule Day Kick preferrable to Running to Beat the Blues? I've never done either....RBB is flat, but turns for days. Don't know anything about the Mule course. BTW, Candice...Way to crank it on the Trace. Not LAME.
      Mule Day Kick is just more convenient for me. It's a weekend i'll actually be here. And thanks Smile

Candice is rocking right now. 18 miles in 2:23 on the trace...at the end of a 60 mile week.
        Thanks man. Doing what I can.

Why is it sideways?

Is Mule Day Kick preferrable to Running to Beat the Blues? I've never done either....RBB is flat, but turns for days. Don't know anything about the Mule course. BTW, Candice...Way to crank it on the Trace. Not LAME.
          Good question. I don't know. I may not be able to do either one because of a silly philosophy conference... but hey.

Why is it sideways?

Mule Day is very curvy. http://www.runningahead.com/maps/2fd3411f6df74a1583278ee9fb9cac9f
            Doesn't look too bad to me. In fact, those early curves keep you from busting out too fast, you climb just a bit and then BAM gentle straight downhill mile to the finish. PR course.
            Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

The last mile is downhill.

Why is it sideways?

The last mile is downhill.
                I know you were just stating a fact. I wouldn't call the course "very curvy."
                Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

10 x 90 degree turns is not straight. RBB only has one curve; it just happens to last about 5000 meters.

Why is it sideways?

10 x 90 degree turns is not straight. RBB only has one curve; it just happens to last about 5000 meters.
                    Okay dude. Jeez. I'm looking at the same map you are. I do appreciate the information. Got RBB, by the way?
                    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

RBB is a super curvy run through Centennial Park. I need to map it.
                        Thanks for the course info... What's with all the repetitive redundancy?

Why is it sideways?

RBB is a super curvy run through Centennial Park. I need to map it.
                          Ahhh. Is it just three laps of Centennial? Boo to that. Much rather run 10 90 degree turns than be lapping 5-abreast walkers.
                          Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

No, not 3 laps. It does weird curvy stuff all around the park, I believe.

Why is it sideways?

No, not 3 laps. It does weird curvy stuff all around the park, I believe.
                              Gotcha. Hmm. Drive to Columbia or warm-up from my house. No brainer.