Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Spring Race Calendar (Read 1657 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I'm working that day anyway. They also usually have a 4 x 1 mile relay at RBB.
      Here's my tentative schedule and goals.. 2/28 Race Judicata 10K (no goal time,beat Thunder) 3/14 LBL 23K (beat Thunder's '08 time) 3/28 RBB 5K (5 points) 4/4 Mule Day 5K (5 points; PR) 4/11 Purity 10K (sub 37:50) 4/25 Kentucky Derby Festival mimiM (sub-1:25) 5/2 Wild Thang 9 mile (5 points; course PR) 5/9 Girls on the Run 5K (5 points; PR) 5/25 Memorial Day 5k 5/16 Blue Cross Market Street MIle (state record)

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

pRed, why you going to Louisville instead of runnin CMM?

The Thunder

Because he knows I'd smoke him there. The only reason he's doing the 10k is because he knows I won't be fresh. He's trying to best my time at LBL when I ran in 6 inches of snow! Ohhhh PRed is a sneaky one! He knows I'll take him out head to head anytime, anyplace!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Why is it sideways?

Because he knows I'd smoke him there. The only reason he's doing the 10k is because he knows I won't be fresh. He's trying to best my time at LBL when I ran in 6 inches of snow! Ohhhh PRed is a sneaky one! He knows I'll take him out head to head anytime, anyplace!
            An excuse disguised as smack talk.
            BMenees

RBB maps: http://www.runningahead.com/maps/151d24e9878b48919ea6d9e42f5805f4 http://www.nashvillestriders.com/maps/RunningBluesMap.pdf

Meh, $5 is $5...

RBB & Purity sound good. I'll do those.
                  DAMNITT... I think I have class on April 4th. Mule Day might be out.

The Thunder

DAMNITT... I think I have class on April 4th. Mule Day might be out.
                    Candice, you've never had class. Zing!

Candice, you've never had class. Zing!
                      Don't you say this like every time I say that? Lame.

The Thunder

Don't you say this like every time I say that? Lame.
                        For once in your life, you're right.

This date is my most tentative. Louisville be mo better and mo cheaper.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

I'm hoping six inches fall, cause I knew you'd whine when you saw my post.

Ricky

The only reason he's doing the 10k is because he knows I won't be fresh.
                              You are wrong. The 10k is the one offering GP points.

Ricky

Hey!, look at me with all my multiple posts. Remind you of some yankee B? Evil grin

Ricky