Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Where did Jeff go??? (Read 601 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

Nevermind. I talked to him through email and we're running tomorrow. Sorry Shan Wink
    tell him I said hi!!!!
      Hopefully Jeff knew I was kidding with my comments (I'm sometimes misunderstood on these internet boards ya know.)

Oh Mighty Wing

I thought that might happen after that super-sweet conversation with the Around the Horn dude, and I understand.
        holy cripes i just found all that... holy cripes!!!

S&M Collector

holy cripes i just found all that... holy cripes!!!
          link please, for the infrequent RA attendees.
          Come across any cool medals lately?

Oh Mighty Wing

link please, for the infrequent RA attendees.
            I started here but i'm sure you could start earlier and get more... MTA: Nice miles Mr. Big grin

Lazy idiot

for my dollar, Jeff has been honest without sheen on RA in the last week or so. I've appreciated it, in part for the entertainment value of him riling up those with thin skin, and partly because it inspires me to get off my ass and get to work.

Tick tock

The Thunder

Yeah Casa, you're putting in some quality work now with your running....you trying to keep pace with old Thundah? Yes

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

S&M Collector

Yeah Casa, you're putting in some quality work now with your running....you trying to keep pace with old Thundah? Yes
                  Nah. That isn't within my grasp yet. Now I'm just trying to keep pace with that DAMN bunny. A weekend long run should put me within reach.

The Thunder

Nah. That isn't within my grasp yet. Now I'm just trying to keep pace with that DAMN bunny. A weekend long run should put me within reach.
                    Will I see you at the Strider's run this weekend?

Will I see you at the Strider's run this weekend?
                      You will see ME there.

The Thunder

You will see ME there.
                        Roll eyes Well gee now I'm excited. Roll eyes

I'll be there too. Everybody calm down.

S&M Collector

Well, since Candice and Tanya said they'll be there, then I am definitley maybe going to be there. Or I may not. Depends. Maybe. If I am in town, I might. We'll see. I might run it if Trent does. Or not.

Lazy idiot

I'll be there too. Everybody calm down.
                              don't wear your Chinese hat when you run, it'll probably just slow you down. (that was awesome, by the way)

Tick tock

Well, since Candice and Tanya said they'll be there, then I am definitley maybe going to be there. Or I may not. Depends. Maybe. If I am in town, I might. We'll see. I might run it if Trent does. Or not.
                                Dude. What's a Striders run without you and I bickering the entire time?