Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Where did Jeff go??? (Read 601 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I will not be running Bongo to Bongo.
      don't wear your Chinese hat when you run, it'll probably just slow you down. (that was awesome, by the way)
      Thanks. I got out of it before I had to A-Bomb myself. Fortunately, Dragon saved the day and kicked ass in her subtle way. Then I made the grave error of visiting the Striders board and seeing the "What Kind of Gun Should I Carry on My Runs?" thread. I'm about ready to follow Jeff's lead and go into hibernation.

Lazy idiot

Thanks. I got out of it before I had to A-Bomb myself. Fortunately, Dragon saved the day and kicked ass in her subtle way. Then I made the grave error of visiting the Striders board and seeing the "What Kind of Gun Should I Carry on My Runs?" thread. I'm about ready to follow Jeff's lead and go into hibernation.
        Sorry to hear that. If too many of you go, the New Englandahs or Minnesoatins will take over the Swamp.

Tick tock

I cherish any excuse to accuse someone of gay-bashing. If you leave, the pointy hat people will win. Wait, where am I?

Amy

The Thunder

I miss everything. I didn't know about Jeff's rant until he told me about it personally during our run yesterday. What happened with Tanya? Can someone link me? I'll drop a bomb on somone's ass for messing with my Nashvillians!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Seriously, I need a link to the Tanya thing too.

The Thunder

Oh, and just FYI...I loved your post on there about being female most of the time. That shit cracked me up.

Here you guys go: http://www.runningahead.com/forums/post/016c36f17ab149159703b6f0c2fe3ffb#focus
                  Unfortunately, you have to read this from the beginning for my post to make any sense. Again, Dragon slays me. And thanks, Thunder. Apparently, you were the only one who got the humor. I think everyone else was too preoccupied with figuring out how to tuck their guns into their fanny packs.

The Thunder

Unfortunately, you have to read this from the beginning for my post to make any sense. Again, Dragon slays me. And thanks, Thunder. Apparently, you were the only one who got the humor. I think everyone else was too preoccupied with figuring out how to tuck their guns into their fanny packs.
                    Tanya, I always get your humor. If someone (Me) were to make a super awesome list of cool people in Nashville....you'd be right up near the top. But we're not allowed to make lists.

*sniff* Thanks. That makes me want to go drink a big old Smithwick's Arm Warmer in your honor.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Oh, and just FYI...I loved your post on there about being female most of the time. That shit cracked me up.
                        +42

Why is it sideways?

I'm back, regretfully. You can thank Tanya and her "up yours."

Oh Mighty Wing

I'm back, regretfully. You can thank Tanya and her "up yours."
                            well i'm happy you are back even if you are not!

Oh Mighty Wing

Hey Jeff, how ya doin? you feelin good?