Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Kroger (Read 498 times)

JakeKnight

The name is a place holder. Got something better? It needs to be on the maniacs site by tomorrow...
    Well, hurry up. Kroger Monkey is fine. I plan to place in my age group.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
    -----------------------------

S&M Collector

Well, hurry up. Kroger Monkey is fine. I plan to place in my age group.
      Cherry picker. Tongue
      Come across any cool medals lately?
      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Casa, look now at the runner list. We have a fifth...

S&M Collector

Nice! What an idiot! So, from the web site: This event is free, is completely unsupported and comes with no swag whatsoever. No shirt? Sad
          Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

There may be surprises... but there are no promises.
            Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Kroger Monkey is now on the Maniacs' race calendar. Make sure to hop over there and add yourself to the list...

S&M Collector

I am not a member of Maniacs. Yet another club that I have neglected to join.
                Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

JakeKnight

Kroger Monkey is now on the Maniacs' race calendar. Make sure to hop over there and add yourself to the list...
                  Done. By the way, I'm now calling myself an ultramarathoner, since I've run this event once before. So take that.

JakeKnight

I am not a member of Maniacs. Yet another club that I have neglected to join.
                    Uh, yeah. You do need to fix that. You're practically a founding father.

S&M Collector

Uh, yeah. You do need to fix that. You're practically a founding father.
                      Reading my name and "father" in the same context just made me cringe. fyi. MTA: I know what you meant though, and I appreciate the kudos. I do need to join....that and the striders.
                      JakeKnight

Reading my name and "father" in the same context just made me cringe. fyi. MTA: I know what you meant though, and I appreciate the kudos. I do need to join....that and the striders.
                        I just joined both of them a couple months back, so its not like I was Mr. Diligent about it. Isn't that right, Mr. SenseofHumor?

Isn't that right, Mr. SenseofHumor?
                          Yessiree. You're no Mister Diligence in my book. And, hey, speaking of "mister," and "book," here's a good one: Book title: Having Sex in Absolute Darkness Author: Mister Completely Until next time, I'm Mr. Sense 'O Humor!
                          Mr Sense O Humor

Yessiree. You're no Mister Diligence in my book. And, hey, speaking of "mister," and "book," here's a good one: Book title: Having Sex in Absolute Darkness Author: Mister Completely Until next time, I'm Mr. Sense 'O Humor!
                            Imposter! How dare you? You think this is funny? No
                            JakeKnight

Bliss, is that you?