Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Yazoo... (Read 968 times)

BMenees

Bill.  You need Tamiflu.

Question: how do you know it is H1N1?

Amy took Aaron to his pediatrician.  They said it was H1N1.  I wasn't there to witness the test, but that's the report I got.  Aaron is 7, and he'd already had the standard flu shot (but only one shot).

The doctor said they wouldn't give Tamiflu to Aaron or us because none of us are "high risk".  Tamiflu is good stuff if you can get it, but for now I'm just trying to avoid everyone (family included).

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

No.  Tamiflu for YOU.  That is currently what CDC is suggesting.  YOU take it to prevent getting it.

There is no way to know whether the flu is H1N1 or plain jane flu without specific testing in a specialized lab.  Both strains are circulating.  I am not your child's doc, but I would say nonetheless that he could have either.

The King of Beasts

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

ill be there 5:15-5:20 ish
          BMenees

No.  Tamiflu for YOU.  That is currently what CDC is suggesting.  YOU take it to prevent getting it.

I understood that, but it's not available over the counter.  Aaron's doc wouldn't prescribe it for me, and I'm too lazy or stupid to go to my own doctor and ask for a prescription for something when I currently feel well.  Or as well as I can feel after today's 6 x 800 workout.  And missing Yazoo.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Call your doctor, silly.  If s/he hesitates, tell him/her that if you get sick, you will be coming into the office for an evaluation, infecting everybody along the way.

The King of Beasts

Is Yazoo open again?

It is time to get some beer.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Should still be open in the old location.

On their website, about the new location, posted today:

Thursday, January 7, 2010

910 Division update

A little news on our new location: Things are progressing, but not as quickly as I planned. Our main holdup has been NES. Way back in May '09, our electrician met with one of NES's engineers to map out where we would be getting power for the brewery area (which needs three-phase power). When we turned in the work order to get power, NES told us that there was not enough capacity available in our area, and we would have to pay thousands of dollars for them to get us hooked up. Well, we fought it, and they relented and agreed to do the work, but it has put us several months behind on getting the equipment fired up.

But the taproom is almost ready, just need some trim work done and to get final fire and health inspections. We are going to try to get our beer permit to run the taproom as soon as possible, even if the brewery area is not completely finished. We go before the beer board next week to see what they say about that plan.

The King of Beasts

well then, lets do it.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I'm stuck in until 1/20 working on a deadline.  I could maybe sneak out Friday the 15th evening tho.

Lazy idiot

I brought a few armloads of Yazoo back to Ohio with me.  Just had the last one today.

Is it time to go back to Nashville, yet?

Tick tock

The King of Beasts

Trent- after the 20th is cool

Drew- looks like it is time to come down

Lazy idiot

Hmmm... day trip on Saturday just for beer (and a run).  Sounds fun, but impractical.

Man, I hate being practical.  (Maybe when it gets warmer)

Tick tock

The Thunder

Next week looks good.  Before Mt Mist.  Maybe Wed or Thur next week?

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

The King of Beasts

wednesday works for me, i work till 7 on thursday