Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Getting caught pants down... (Read 386 times)

They don't get scared, you silly machesthairian.
    Ok then, they're uh, apprehensive. Hey, next time you see an owl in the park ask how it feels to be the monkey's bitch and watch its response. You'll have your answer then.
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

BTW, 1 mile from the end of the 5.8 is nowhere near any horse trails. It is near the white trail...

Why is it sideways?

You've either seen it or you got it.
          BTW, 1 mile from the end of the 5.8 is nowhere near any horse trails. It is near the white trail...
          Isn't that a horse trail that crosses the road just past the 1 mile marker? If not, people are riding large, horsey (Phelpsian, even) dogs on that trail. mta: technically, though, I guess that would be 1 mile from the start of the 5.8.

mta: technically, though, I guess that would be 1 mile from the start of the 5.8.
            I ran backwards.

S&M Collector

I ran backwards.
              Awesome! They must have been tough to do for that many miles though.....especially with those hills. However, I hear that backwards running works well for strengthening the calf muscles. Hopefully you didn't fall on your ass in doing this. Undecided
              Come across any cool medals lately?
                Ha. Ha. Roll eyes Roll eyes

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Take from me, your kindred spirit in order shitting -- you need to come prepared. Fanny packs are dorktastic, but if I'm running and I have reason to believe there might be "movement" (such as an early morning run, when I'm awake before my bowels are), I've got TP, latex gloves, and a large plastic ziplock (for bagging the TP and gloves -- I don't bag the shit).

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Oh Mighty Wing

Take from me, your kindred spirit in order shitting -- you need to come prepared. Fanny packs are dorktastic, but if I'm running and I have reason to believe there might be "movement" (such as an early morning run, when I'm awake before my bowels are), I've got TP, latex gloves, and a large plastic ziplock (for bagging the TP and gloves -- I don't bag the shit).
                    latex gloves???? do you always use them to wipe your ass?? wouldn't a little instant hand sanitizer be better?
                      I'd like to take just a moment here to offer a simple and heartfelt "TMI" at this juncture in this delightful thread.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

latex gloves???? do you always use them to wipe your ass??
                        Running-induced "events" tend to be...messy. Hence, the gloves. No, I don't always use them to wipe my ass. But after many a backwoods adventure wiping with leaves, I'd just as soon keep my hands clean.
                        wouldn't a little instant hand sanitizer be better?
                        If you've got your own dung on your hands, you'll need a lot more than "a little instant hand sanitizer". Trust me on that.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I'd like to take just a moment here to offer a simple and heartfelt "TMI" at this juncture in this delightful thread.
                          RunningAhead is all about Achieving goals through better information.

RunningAhead is all about Achieving goals through better information.
                            Allow me to translate Tanya's words into an equation. x <> y where: x is too much and y is better

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Umm...

JakeKnight

Um. Yeah. What a shitty day around here. And dear sweet Mother of Phelps, who carries latex freakin' gloves on a run? Globule has officially earned a spot in the Dork Hall of Fame.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                                -----------------------------